Sponsored

Help identify this bumper

ModMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Willy’s
Does anyone know who makes this bumper? Screen shot from a YouTuber who couldn’t take the time to identify it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Help identify this bumper 2BEB3752-3C17-4AE4-926F-D6A886D7D421
Sponsored

OP
OP

ModMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Willy’s
That's pretty nice.
i have the mopar modular but need a nice rear bumper that won’t damage the body when it hits.

i like this bumper very much and hope they have a matching rear.

Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I do like it as well. I figured it was AEV since it looks like the pic is from a car show and i'm pretty sure that's the only time we see an AEV bumper .

fatmanontwowheels

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
i have the mopar modular but need a nice rear bumper that won’t damage the body when it hits.

i like this bumper very much and hope they have a matching rear.
I am looking to get the Mopar steel bumpers, but this one looks really good. Hopefully someone will know something about it.

scuba264

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Altitude
OP
OP

ModMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Willy’s

Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Time was there were FEW RR do dads I would put on my rig. Today though they are bringing it. Like their Arcus bumper also.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
My bumper search is frustrating. I want the AEV(weight, design, strength) but between the lack of availability and the $2900 all in cost, im having a hard time justifying it. The Quadratec aluminum bumper is light and affordable, but imo looks like ass on a rubicon. So, down to the ARB Bondi deluxe or the RR Venator.

The ARB is priced well for what it is, crash tested, airbag approved, and strong as fuck....but its heavy as fuck too.

The RR Venator is a good weight and is also stamped steel similar to the AEV. But what's the material? Will it hold up?

Called RR today about this bumper, specifically the type of steel, thickness of the steel used, and if any crash testing was done.

-no crash testing, unknown if it would sustain an animal strike
-no info on type of steel used or thickness, guy on the phone said he would "email engineering" and get back to me. He was plenty nice, but I'll believe it when i get a call back.

It looks good and the weight is nice. Its about 15-20lb lighter than the AEV and im sure the cut outs and wing design factor into that. But imo, if it wont take a deer strike, not sure what the point is.
Sponsored