Sponsored

Help. Color?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
4.5 weeks after I ordered, my new 392 was delivered to my house yesterday. Actually only took three weeks to get to the dealer after ordering, transportation company had some staffing issues which pushed delivery out a few days.

Coming to the house:

392Arriving.jpg

In the driveway:

392indriveway.jpg

I got pretty much every option but the XR and half doors. Thinking about ordering XR when 2022 ordering opens up. Maybe in black.
Looks like the same carrier that delivered mine. Was it a stocky Russian guy?
Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

4.5 weeks after I ordered, my new 392 was delivered to my house yesterday. Actually only took three weeks to get to the dealer after ordering, transportation company had some staffing issues which pushed delivery out a few days.

Coming to the house:

392Arriving.jpg

In the driveway:

392indriveway.jpg

I got pretty much every option but the XR and half doors. Thinking about ordering XR when 2022 ordering opens up. Maybe in black.

Jealous! :like:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlur

Coming to the house:

392Arriving.jpg

In the driveway:

392indriveway.jpg

I just ordered a 392 XR from Cummins and live in Virginia. What transportation company did you use and could you share mileage from Cummins and cost?

OP
OP
goshann

goshann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
I just ordered a 392 XR from Cummins and live in Virginia. What transportation company did you use and could you share mileage from Cummins and cost?
They charged $1 per mile + taxes and fees which is pretty standard. So it was a little under $500 from Lexington to Atlanta (380 miles). And that was for a large, covered truck and it was the only vehicle in the truck. The guys at Dan Cummings picked the delivery company so I don't know the name. I wanted them to roll it into the price of the car and didn't want to worry about logistics myself...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlur
They charged $1 per mile + taxes and fees which is pretty standard. So it was a little under $500 from Lexington to Atlanta (380 miles). And that was for a large, covered truck and it was the only vehicle in the truck. The guys at Dan Cummings picked the delivery company so I don't know the name. I wanted them to roll it into the price of the car and didn't want to worry about logistics myself...
Thanks for that info. I will likely be doing the same! The price I was quoted from Intercity was $2100 for less than 500 miles!