Quadratec bumper and LOD rails color match help

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
I now this is a longshot but does anybody know If Quadratics powdercoat color matches the one used by LOD? I know that LOS and Poison Soider have a different sheen and texture. Basically I am thinking about Quadratec stubby bumper but don't know if it will match my old signature rails

Also anybody had and experience with quadratec bumpers...are they any good?
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I now this is a longshot but does anybody know If Quadratics powdercoat color matches the one used by LOD? I know that LOS and Poison Soider have a different sheen and texture. Basically I am thinking about Quadratec stubby bumper but don't know if it will match my old signature rails

Also anybody had and experience with quadratec bumpers...are they any good?
I can't answer but you might be able to ask them to email you a picture? Not sure if that would help or not but here's who I email whenever I have questions. It might help you. [email protected]

OP
OP

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would but their price is a lot more than other similar products. Can get nearly the same thing for half the price.

OP
OP

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Understood, just curious, I certainly understand a budget. But I really like their stuff, that’s why I’m saving up for their rear bumper with tire carrier. And that’s why I’m still tooling around with stupid plastic bumper...:facepalm:....:)
Budgets suck. If I had unlimited cash I would buy LOD over everything....but...still need lift, tires, back bumper carrier, and tazer. All while trying to keep my daughter in ice hockey and year long jiu jitsu. State torney cost me $150 today
Sponsored