Half door storage for uppers

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
looked around and didn't find anything. Also half doors are very new so very few of us out there right now. I got myself some half doors from someone and wondering what people have found for storing the windows on the half doors.
For instance with the softtop I have the Mopar rear/side window storage bag so I can help prevent scratches on the vinyl when not in use.

Is there such a thing someone knows of?

Things like this: 68358392AC, but for half door uppers
Jeep Wrangler JL Half door storage for uppers 68358392ab-2019a4

Tagging some great companies who know stuff. @Bestop @AllMoparParts.com
Sponsored

Last edited:

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Not seeing anything yet here but I did come across 68298539AB which is intended to hold the 1/4 windows on Skyslider applications. We will be adding this to our accessory section.

Package dims are 45 x 10.5 x 9
Jeep Wrangler JL Half door storage for uppers 1625180487151

Jeep Wrangler JL Half door storage for uppers 1625180508825

-Benny

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
@AllMoparParts.com any chance you'd be able to determine if the JL door uppers are roughly the same size as the JK uppers, and would fit in the bag for the JK uppers (PN 82210548)? I really think they are similar width and height, just not sure if the JL uppers are any thicker than the JK ones.

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com any chance you'd be able to determine if the JL door uppers are roughly the same size as the JK uppers, and would fit in the bag for the JK uppers (PN 82210548)? I really think they are similar width and height, just not sure if the JL uppers are any thicker than the JK ones.
Hi Rob,
I am sorry but we do not have engineering data for me to give you a confident answer on this. I did just take a look at the JL offerings and do not see any yet.

- Benny

WOwen

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WB Hellcat, 2016 Wrangler, 2021 392 Wrangler
Sub'd

Sponsored

OP
OP
brewski

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Hi Rob,
I am sorry but we do not have engineering data for me to give you a confident answer on this. I did just take a look at the JL offerings and do not see any yet.

- Benny
So I visited my friend and checked his 4door JK Windows.
The thickness for both front and rear appear to be the same for JK and JL, we didn’t measure, we just eyeballed next to each other.
The front window is about the same length but the JL is a few inches shorter in height.
The rear window is also a little shorter, but only an inch or so. The rear window is longer on the JL, but is still shorter than the JK front window so I believe the JK upper window storage bag will work.
I’m going to buy one and see how it works. I don’t know for sure if it’s going to work, but I believe there is a good chance.

Mopar JK upper window storage bag

JL window in front, JK window in back
Jeep Wrangler JL Half door storage for uppers 4455D4B6-CA3D-428A-9788-C23F2C7C1F4D

Last edited: