Sponsored

Greetings to all

Willy G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 FSJ 4000 PU #5
Hello I am new to this online thing, But I've been a Jeeper for over 50 years and currently working on my fifth and last Jeep project that I personally will have hands in building. However if and when a new Jeep truck hit's the dirt I will be looking to add one to my list of ownership.
Have a happy Thanksgiving every one!!
Willy G
Sponsored

JoKer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Wrangler Sport
Hello I am new to this online thing, But I've been a Jeeper for over 50 years and currently working on my fifth and last Jeep project that I personally will have hands in building. However if and when a new Jeep truck hit's the dirt I will be looking to add one to my list of ownership.
Have a happy Thanksgiving every one!!
Willy G
Welcome to JLWF Willy G. It's not a matter of if but when for the Jeep truck. 2019 model year is the earliest I've read for the pickup truck, but recently read a rumor that it might even be 2020 model year.

What have your previous four Jeep projects looked like?

JKguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU Rubicon, '03 GMC Sierra 2500 Diesel, 1995 YJ Laredo
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forums! I think it's cool you have been a Jeeper for over 50 years!

Gavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Subaru Forester, Toyota Prado, soon JL Wrangler?
Hi from South Africa!

I've had wonderful times traveling to really wild places in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia and Zambia in 2 Land Rover Defenders, a Discovery and a Land Cruiser, but I'm keen to get a 2 door Rubicon (late JK or maybe JL) to play and commute....

I've been lurking for a while, and thought I should say hi

Gavin
Sponsored