Floor Mat recommendations

Jayden_norton

First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 door Jeep Wrangler
What floor mats are recommended for a 2 door? Thanks!
Sponsored

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
What floor mats are recommended for a 2 door? Thanks!
I personally do not like the rubber mats because they get skuffed up and look terrible. I bought these
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door Premium Carpet Mats Mopar Genuine OEM - Mopar (82215200AC)

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
I personally do not like the rubber mats because they get skuffed up and look terrible. I bought these
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door Premium Carpet Mats Mopar Genuine OEM - Mopar (82215200AC)
Agree, the rubber/polymer mats do show cosmetic scuff marks as you use them (a little all purpose cleaner brings them back). If you don't like that look then carpet is the way to go. I have both (carpet came with the Jeep, unless you order the rubber mats as an option). Carpets are great for general around town use, WeatherTech rubber mats are better if you are in snowy climes or going off-roading/camping/etc where you can track a lot of snow/dirt into your jeep.

Last edited:

Winder

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I bought the Quadratec Ultimate All Weather and the fit is perfect. Pretty sure they are made by WeatherTech. I'm on and off of construction sites several times a week and they do a great job of keeping mud off my carpet. First thing I did when I picked it up was replace the carpeted mats.

Lou_JLU

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara, 2019 JL Wrangler Sahara
I bought the Quadratec Ultimate All Weather and the fit is perfect. Pretty sure they are made by WeatherTech. I'm on and off of construction sites several times a week and they do a great job of keeping mud off my carpet. First thing I did when I picked it up was replace the carpeted mats.
The cargo mat is great also. Like the floor mats because our feet don't slip and move around when wet..
Sponsored