Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny,

I'm going to order the xr fender extension from your website. Is there any code or anything I need to put in showing i came from the forum so you get credit or to help you track sales?
Hey Rob,
PM sent.

Have a Happy New Year,

- Benny
Sponsored

SkilledOne4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 1966 Ford Mustang GT
@AllMoparParts.com Benny, I am looking to replace a damaged Rubicon rear driver fender flare. Just wanted to verify that I need 6CE79RXFAE for the fender flare, 13 W clips 68526185AA (worst case if they all break), and 8 rivets for the inner fender liner 6506007AA. Does that sound about right? Also, is there a code or something to give you credit for this or that I came from this forum?

Jeep Wrangler JL Flare Types & Part Numbers 20230105_115426

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com Benny, I am looking to replace a damaged Rubicon rear driver fender flare. Just wanted to verify that I need 6CE79RXFAE for the fender flare, 13 W clips 68526185AA (worst case if they all break), and 8 rivets for the inner fender liner 6506007AA. Does that sound about right? Also, is there a code or something to give you credit for this or that I came from this forum?

Jeep Wrangler JL Flare Types & Part Numbers 20230105_115426
Shoot me your VIN so I can verify. W clips are included with the new flare. The rivet # is correct but you'll need a plastic rivet gun.

- Benny

EagleJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Sarge Green Willys
Occupation
UPS
@AllMoparParts.com Benny, I want to upgrade Willys fenders to paintable Rubicon fenders. My Jeep has LED headlights, so I can get the LED fenders correct? What is the part number for what I need? Also, are these shipped ups or freight. Thanks!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com Benny, I want to upgrade Willys fenders to paintable Rubicon fenders. My Jeep has LED headlights, so I can get the LED fenders correct? What is the part number for what I need? Also, are these shipped ups or freight. Thanks!
Hi Jeff,
Yes that is correct. These can be found here
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215741ac-fs.html
They are currently shipping UPS in 2 boxes but we may go back to freight shipping within the original large single box.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Sponsored

Jegz

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Hi @AllMoparParts.com, can you confirm the part numbers for the two-piece paintable front fenders for the Sahara? I wouldn’t need the LEDs as I’m replacing the lights on them.

And can you confirm this would fit in a 2023 4xe? Thank you.

EDIT: I seen your posts for part numbers for the sahara but it seems you mentioned two different numbers? What's the difference between the two?

LF: 6AD67TZZAH
RF: 6AD66TZZAH

LF: 6CE67TZZAH
RF: 6CE66TZZAH (why is this price so much more?)

Last edited:
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi @AllMoparParts.com, can you confirm the part numbers for the two-piece paintable front fenders for the Sahara? I wouldn’t need the LEDs as I’m replacing the lights on them.

And can you confirm this would fit in a 2023 4xe? Thank you.

EDIT: I seen your posts for part numbers for the sahara but it seems you mentioned two different numbers? What's the difference between the two?

LF: 6AD67TZZAH
RF: 6AD66TZZAH

LF: 6CE67TZZAH
RF: 6CE66TZZAH (why is this price so much more?)
Hi,
Most likely due to supply and demand. Mopar may also be in between vendors at the moment so once all inventory is depleted form the previous supplier pricing would be more uniform. They should fit a 4xe no problem.
I will send you a code you can use.

- Benny

WhoaBlackBetty

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Hi Benny,
I’m looking to replace the right rear rubicon textured fender flare. Could you confirm the part# is 6CE78RXFAE

Hercules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Longhorn, 2022 JLURD
Benny- I just ordered 6CE82TZZAH off all Mopar to replace my damaged one. I’ll have the fender painted at a local shop. Will I need new w clips (white ones) or other plastic rivets to reinstall?

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Hi,
W clips are included with the flare, The rivets are not. Since youll need a tool most people buy this which includes 10 rivets of various sizes https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SC9RLNB/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_69HS2FWCPMR2SP1NJZDN?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
@AllMoparParts.com

I have said it here on the forum multiple times in the past .... Benny, YOU are a real asset to the forum. Hope your Management knows how well you represent AllMoparParts.com.

THAW

First Name
Foster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JL4DrRubicon
I am showing 6513136AA used for the metal fender

-Benny
Sorry, I meant the bolts for the plastic front fender flare. The ones that go up through the inner liner to secure the flare to the metal fender. What's the part number for them? Thanks!
Sponsored