Finally Ordered our '19 JLUR

Rubicon2019

First Name
Elcid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2016 Ford F-350, 2015 Audi S7,
So this afternoon, my wife and I finally pulled the trigger and ordered our '19 Black Rubicon with black leather. This is our first Wrangler.

We were able to order the 24R 3.6L ESS/8-speed auto without an issue, but the painted hardtops are currently on restriction due to a shortage. Basically ordered every option including dual tops (painted) and painted fender flairs. Only option we didn't order were the optional Rubicon wheels, as we love the standard ones. Dealer was guesstimating about 8 weeks for delivery.

After hanging out on this forum since the '18's were introduced, I wanted to say thank you to everyone for the wealth of information this forum brings. The dealer was amazed when I walked in and knew exactly what we wanted. The whole ordering process took less than 20 minutes.

It's amazing how times flies except when you are waiting for your new vehicle to be built.
Congratulations

OP
OP
Steevr

Steevr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 F-150 Platinum
Congrats. I hope it comes sooner than expected and is everything you dreamed of

But I’m a little confused about something you mentioned though. You said when you ordered that painted hard tops were on restriction and yet you ordered it that way and that your ETA is about 8 weeks. How can you order that configuration if it’s currently restricted? And how can salesman give you an ETA of about 8 weeks if they don’t even have all the parts currently available?
Went to KZ Status today, so it looks as if it's complete. 17 days total from when we ordered it.

dcwrangler

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Went to KZ Status today, so it looks as if it's complete. 17 days total from when we ordered it.
Wow, that was quick. Thats awesome! I ordered my 2 door JLR on the same day as you but mine is still in D.

Sponsored

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
that's awesome- I just hit D1 status after being in D status for 40 days