Sponsored

Falcon Shocks or King Shocks?

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
Right now, I have a 2.5 EVO kit with drop brackets, front lower control arms, and shock extensions. I'm getting my 3.5in EVO plush springs, rear raised trackbar bracket, and adjustable front trackbar installed Monday. Next on my suspension list is shocks. Should I stick mostly EVO and do King Shocks? Or wait and see what Falcon will have to offer? This is a road rig so I guess I'm looking for a softer and more road comfortable set up. I also want to add a steering stabilizer. Does the price of the one King shock steering stabilizer being higer mean it's better than the rough country dual steering stabilizer?
Sponsored

olmectech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
For me, it depends on what I'm using my vehicle for. If I'm doing high speed stuff, I'm going Kings or equivalent.
Low speed rock climbing or daily driving, Falcon shocks would be perfect. Probably overkill.

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
First things first, you cannot compare King and Rough Country in any way other than they are both called shocks. :)

How are you going to use your Jeep?

OP
OP
Izzy901

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
First things first, you cannot compare King and Rough Country in any way other than they are both called shocks. :)

How are you going to use your Jeep?
Looking for maximum on road comfort so don’t need anything too overkill but don’t want anything super cheap incase I take on a dirt trail or two.

Sponsored

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
Sorry for the delayed response here. I love the ride of the Falcons on the street and they handle offroading well. Large body and shaft on them so they won't be easy to tear up.

The Fox are another good option.

If you're wanting creme of the crop the Kings are definitely a cut above the others, and the price reflects it. Let me know if you need pricing on anything! We have a few options from King, Fox, and Falcon all on the shelf and ready to ship!

Marcus
Sponsored