me109stock

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 6-Speed Manual; 2008 Ford F450; 2003 Porsche Boxster S
Vehicle Showcase
All that is interesting. I would like to have the fogs stay on when the brights come on but you need to buy a prorammer to do that. I work with Europe people so I go to work/gym at 4:00 so I have the road to myself so I use the roof LEDs instead of brights. That way the fogs stay on and light the close are better. Where do you find the Uconnect update?
I was reading up on the TASER and I think among other things it can program the fog lights to stay on when the high beams are turned on. That may be what you already meant by a programmer. I'm getting a Taser to calibrate for my larger tires I'll soon be adding so I plan to do that mod as well. And the app for the alternate EMS Headlight Flashing it apparently does so when those A-Holes weave past me I can pull out behind them and flash the lights just to scare the crap out of them!
Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I was reading up on the TASER and I think among other things it can program the fog lights to stay on when the high beams are turned on. That may be what you already meant by a programmer. I'm getting a Taser to calibrate for my larger tires I'll soon be adding so I plan to do that mod as well. And the app for the alternate EMS Headlight Flashing it apparently does so when those A-Holes weave past me I can pull out behind them and flash the lights just to scare the crap out of them!
let me know if programming keeps the fogs on with brights

Mack.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport LJ
So - did you ever discover the root cause? Mine stopped working sometime in the past month. I've disconnected and removed my front bumper a few times doing various modifications but the connector is solidly plugged together and I can't see any issues with the wires. I also checked all the fuses (F26 and F29 per suggestions from another post) and everything checks out. Is there a relay that maybe went bad? Anyone know which one to check because nowhere in the manual or CB Diagrams does it mention "Fog Lights". I haven't put 12V directly to the fog light wires yet but that is my next step to rule out the lights themselves or wiring from the connector to the lights. I'm thinking it has something to do with the switch on the lights dial itself, or maybe it is getting a false high beam signal somewhere. I searched the system pages and couldn't find anything in there to check or adjust so not sure where to start looking next.
So sad that we get so little support from our dealers. They are always 6 to 8 weeks out for an appointment and will not lend any help on such small issues. You have to have a high doller scanner and pay Jeep a fee to check out your charging system. Dealers being so far backed up with repairs doesn't say much for the quility of Chrysler products. Fiat has always been a piece of crap and will just bring down Chryslers reputation.
Sponsored