cwadle

First Name
cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My 2019 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited was officially put into F status today, with Shipping in a day or so.
Ordered 9/19, but likely delayed by power top feature.

Official Status
"Thank you for holding Cameron. Order is currently in the build process. The completed vehicle should be ready for shipping in the next day or so. F status, paint."

Anyways, the question is.. How long does shipping usually take? I live in michigan 48304, and the jeep will be ready for shipment within the next 2 days. Thanks!
Sponsored

the3rdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2019 GCM Wrangler Rubi 2.0 turbo 2015 Ram Promaster City.. Past: 2016 VW Golf R 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2011 VW GTI
My 2019 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited was officially put into F status today, with Shipping in a day or so.
Ordered 9/19, but likely delayed by power top feature.

Official Status
"Thank you for holding Cameron. Order is currently in the build process. The completed vehicle should be ready for shipping in the next day or so. F status, paint."

Anyways, the question is.. How long does shipping usually take? I live in michigan 48304, and the jeep will be ready for shipment within the next 2 days. Thanks!
KZ is shipping and that just means invoiced and ready to ship..

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
If delivery to your area is via truck, direct from the plant, you’ll see it as soon as there is a full truck load coming your general direction. Probably not more than a week or so. If it comes by rail, it could take up to a month.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Your JL still has to go through Inspection (I status) then JB, JS, then KZ. Might all happen in a couple days, might be quite a bit longer. Mine has been in JS (Jeep is done, waiting for cargo load to fill up) since 11/15 but my dealer put an intentional hold on the ship out since I can't pick it up until mid Jan. will hit KZ around the 1st of Dec.
G'Luck!

OP
OP
cwadle

cwadle

First Name
cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Your JL still has to go through Inspection (I status) then JB, JS, then KZ. Might all happen in a couple days, might be quite a bit longer. Mine has been in JS (Jeep is done, waiting for cargo load to fill up) since 11/15 but my dealer put an intentional hold on the ship out since I can't pick it up until mid Jan. will hit KZ around the 1st of Dec.
G'Luck!
Thanks!, So its probable to expect delivery to dealership by mid December?

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Thanks!, So its probable to expect delivery to dealership by mid December?
I would think so. Times can vary of course, but I was in JB for a week just recently (depends on add-ons like headliner, soft top, etc). You're pretty close to the factory so shipping should be quick, should be no need for getting on a train.
Sponsored