• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Evo coilovers

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Gonna see if theres any interest, im thinking about selling my evo coilovers and maximus high steer bracketry with the draglink flip half of the yeti steer smarts. The coilovers have been rebuilt and new lower springs are added as well as AGM sliders, I have them valved for my preference but can put them back to the way they were from evo. My preference is firm. The only kicker is this would be just the coilovers as the brackets I have are different than the ons that came with the kit originally so the front and rear set would have to be purchased as well.
The kit front and rear on northridge is around 1100.

im looking to get around 2800 for everything. 4 coilovers, springs, extra set of springs, track bar flip, yeti high steer

also the maximus track bar flip would have some minor cutting done to it, two parts are welded to the bracket and I would have to cut the weld on the front edge to get it off.

6F2D3C60-B856-48D8-A65A-B9CC531F3721.jpeg

600027C0-BE55-4F4C-8C47-C612D128D7FC.jpeg

F67A44B4-1818-4E4C-AB47-4C82D4027205.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
that's a deal on coil overs too bad you can't buy just the brackets from EVO
You can buy the brackets from northridge as a box kit

*edit* i think you meant just the upper brackets directly from them? Yeah that would be nice

Last edited: