ETA Delayed by a Month

ArmyCrawler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JL Rubi
Been in JB (body) for a week. JeepChat and dealer won’t give me an eta until it’s on a truck. Ordered JLUR 1/11. Both have been very responsive but won’t give me a solid date.
Sponsored

DaveTreharne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Apple 
Been in JB (body) for a week. JeepChat and dealer won’t give me an eta until it’s on a truck. Ordered JLUR 1/11. Both have been very responsive but won’t give me a solid date.
Same! I just chatted with them as well and they said mine is at day 21 out of 30 for scheduling and about to be built any day and to just keep checking! I ordered my JLR on January 24th. Very vague info! They don't give much detail!

joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I am beyond frustrated, as many of you are. I ordered on 12/21 and was given my first delivery ETA of 01/19. It's now been delayed several times and due in 02/20 - 02/24. My dealer keeps telling me that his area manager says it's not FCA's fault, it's because of a rail issue. The customer chat people know nothing. Nobody can tell me when it will be shipped - my JL is sitting in a distribution center in Toledo and nobody knows anything other than I do not have my Jeep. This is beyond frustrating at this point!! :angry:

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
I feel you man. I feel like jeep chat people were giving us more information weeks ago then they are now. I was told 2 weeks ago mine was in Selkirk NY by some chat rep but since then all I get is "its delivery is TBA"

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
So here is the malarkey I received from Jeep chat why my Rubicon is sitting in "body Vendor" for over 2 week now...

The response is as follows:
Please be advised, there is nothing wrong with this consumers order - due to the large volume of all-new Wranglers in line to visit the body vendor - timing in this status has been extended.
chatendusermessage-png.png
Me: thats it?
chatagent-png.png
Michelle: They also advised us to have you contact us in 1-2 weeks for an update

chatendusermessage-png.png
Me: So this could possibly be at the body Vendor for over 4 weeks?
chatagent-png.png
Michelle: I'm sorry, hopefully it will change soon

Sponsored

joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The explanation i received from my dealer yesterday:

"I understand your frustration and I am deeply feeling bad about it.

Basically, there is nothing we could do about it. Even Chrysler can’t find any solution. Rails are being fixed because of that there are no enough trucks to this direction."

I asked if anyone knows when they will start shipping again after the rails are fixed and no answer. It's hard to fathom that FCA has not shipping been shipping vehicles for over a month to my area. How can this be true and how can nobody know when the "rails" will be fixed????

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Well yours sounds like a train problem but a lot of us are built but can't even get out of the "vendor" status. My thing is no matter how popular the JL is wouldn't they have prepared for this?

DaveTreharne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Apple 
Just talked to the Jeep Chat..I ordered a JLUR on 1/24, estimated ship date was 2/14 (two days ago)...such a lie lol we all know thats not going to happen whatsoever, my order is in D scheduling status day 23 of 30. Hope it doesn't go over 30 days or I know ill be in trouble.

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
The explanation i received from my dealer yesterday:

"I understand your frustration and I am deeply feeling bad about it.

Basically, there is nothing we could do about it. Even Chrysler can’t find any solution. Rails are being fixed because of that there are no enough trucks to this direction."

I asked if anyone knows when they will start shipping again after the rails are fixed and no answer. It's hard to fathom that FCA has not shipping been shipping vehicles for over a month to my area. How can this be true and how can nobody know when the "rails" will be fixed????

My dealer in NY keeps getting in 1 or 2 a week on average but still no sign of mine. A chat rep told me mine went into Shipping (no ETA) 29 days ago. I think they now have like 6 Jls in stock out of 20.

joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
He keeps telling me that all dealers have their deliveries delayed, either he is misinformed or feeding me a line. I’m in NYC, what part of NY are you in?

Sponsored

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
Orange County. Now they have 7 outa 20 in stock. assuming mine will be 20th delivered the way my lucks been going.

passingnotes

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
if it’s taking that long for just stickers, then i’m going to assume that they’re not peel-and-stick and instead somebody has to actually lick and apply each one, which explains the slowness
Sponsored