Sponsored

ETA Delayed by a Month

ledzeppelin1977

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited V6
Hi all,

I initially was given an ETA of 1/28 after being told my order was ready for shipment. Each week this ETA gets delayed further and I'm now currently being told the ETA is 2/19, which I'm sure will get delayed further.

I'm sure half the people on this forum are eagerly awaiting their new JLs, but I'm getting a bit frustrated! Any ideas on how I can find out what's the holdup or what the actual ETA is?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

isueyou

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
At least you get updates.....?

Ive contacted my dealer countless times, with a response maybe 10% of the time. Last we spoke he said by 2/10 it should be here. I called him yesterday (on 2/10), and he remembered 99% of our conversation word for word, except for the part he said by 2/10 it should be here....

Now he said he will call me on Wednesday with an update.

As eager as I am for the Jeep, I am more frustrated because I am using it as a test car for a parts manufacturer and they have to keep changing their schedule cause of this lack of communication. Worse part is, the sales rep was a referral from the manufacturer and the rep doesnt seem to care much from them, or their time.

OP
OP

ledzeppelin1977

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh my dealership is awful, they've actually never given me an update. This is from me taking the initiative and checking my VIN with Jeep live chat lol

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
I'm beyond mad. I let them run my credit on the 5th cus dealer said it would only take few days to come in. What am I gonna do now if 30 days go by and all my inquiries expire. What a freaking nightmare this has become.

Sponsored

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
I didn't order. I saw the dealership had them on the website late January and I went In on 2/1 to look at it but they told me it's still in transit so I put a deposit down on it and then like 3 days later I got all these notifications on my phone that they were running my credit but I coulda sworn the dealer told me they weren't going to run my credit with banks until I showed up to see the wrangler. They actually have one that I test drove but it was an auto. The one I want is a manual. I feel like I really screwed myself this time.

OP
OP

ledzeppelin1977

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine on 12/23 and was told around 1/20 that it would arrive on 1/28.

All well and good if it takes a while to produce, but why is shipment taking as long as production?

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
My guess is they don't want people using incentives that expire on 28th

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
Same thing happened to me, but then 2 days after my eta was pushed out two weeks it just showed up at the dealer.... I wouldn’t put a ton of stock in any of the info out there.

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
At least u got an eta to begin with. A lot of us just have it stuck .. ETA TBA

Sponsored

isueyou

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I'm beyond mad. I let them run my credit on the 5th cus dealer said it would only take few days to come in. What am I gonna do now if 30 days go by and all my inquiries expire. What a freaking nightmare this has become.
I’m in a shitty spot to with credit. My credit info is mixed in with my sisters. Been denied twice with Langley for a loan and car should be in soon. I hope I can even buy the car when it gets here. I faxed in correct info to equifax last week. They said it’d take two days to get to it. I called em today and they said no update I still have the wrong info and call back later this week...

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
Well if you got denied that's on you. my credits fine.. I'm just gonna get screwed if my jeep dosnt come in before 30 days because then they will try to run my credit again and that can be difference between t2 and t3 credit for me. I might just end up taking my deposit back and walking away from this mess.

isueyou

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Well if you got denied that's on you. my credits fine.. I'm just gonna get screwed if my jeep dosnt come in before 30 days because then they will try to run my credit again and that can be difference between t2 and t3 credit for me. I might just end up taking my deposit back and walking away from this mess.
Equifax mixing up my sisters info with mine is on me? Im pretty sure thats their mistake. I more then qualify if they didnt mix it up. But yeah okay.