Sponsored

Easter Jeep Safari Concepts

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
Stoked to see these concepts revealed today. Loads of cool stuff to see, but the one that has me most STOKED / interested is the flat fender Sandstorm Baja truck. I suspect that this gives us a look into the Scrambler slated for 2019. No regrets on my new JL and building up an unlimited, but am hopeful that this is the Jeep many of us have been waiting since 1986 for.

Hey @jeep, we are watching and drooling for this:

There are a number of functional upgrades, of course, including a heavy-duty, four-link suspension up front. In fact, the front axle has been moved forward by four inches, and the longer wheelbase improves high-speed stability. New coilovers and bypass shocks allow the front wheels to travel up to 14 inches, and the rear wheels have 18 inches of travel. Incredibly heavy-duty Dynatrac 60 axles with a 5.68 gear ratio, and 39.5-inch Krawler tires with 17-inch beadlock wheels make this thing pretty much unstoppable.
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2018-easter-jeep-safari-wrangler-concepts/

Some awesome galleries in this!

SandStorm.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
marcdm

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
Honestly, I wasn’t paying attention! I went about my day. I looked around and didn’t see anything when I posted this. Makes sense that there is another thread. Ive seen a number of articles about these reveals. Lots of cool stuff, but the truck is still what stands out. Eager to dig deeper in other thread~
Sponsored