2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
Awesome photos thanks for sharing.
Sponsored

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
All those 2 Doors. They look so beautiful. Yet, I've been waiting for mine since February.
The only 2 doors I saw were Jeeps own prototypes (and the 4 door that Dynatrac converted to a 2 door.)

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.
Wow that Fab Four company REALLY knows how to ugly up a beautiful JL! Yikes!

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Wow that Fab Four company REALLY knows how to ugly up a beautiful JL! Yikes!
They did the same with the JK. Someone must be buying their goofy stuff, though.

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
So, this dude at a store I was at earlier today looked outside at my Wrangler, asked if it was a JL, and then just started babbling on and on about how awful the JL is. Apparently, the majority of the JLs at the EJS are "breaking down" and "causing a huge headache for Chrysler." Of course, he couldn't give me any specifics other than just how absolutely problematic they've been and how Jeep is going to have to step back and consider redesigning everything and blah, blah, blah, blah.

Oh, the contempt and jealousy was palpable.

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So, this dude at a store I was at earlier today looked outside at my Wrangler, asked if it was a JL, and then just started babbling on and on about how awful the JL is. Apparently, the majority of the JLs at the EJS are "breaking down" and "causing a huge headache for Chrysler." Of course, he couldn't give me any specifics other than just how absolutely problematic they've been and how Jeep is going to have to step back and consider redesigning everything and blah, blah, blah, blah.

Oh, the contempt and jealousy was palpable.
Smh...

xpsruler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport
Whats up with all the companies making rear bumpers with no place for plates? A lot of tire deletes as well! I like to have an extra tire.

OP
OP
4LowPhoto

4LowPhoto

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Lots of users here are having the orders delayed, but it seems everyone who went to MOAB have their JLs. Wonder if FCA prioritized getting new JLs to corporate sponsors and such so they could build them and show them off.
A lot of companies actually have some play in the design of new vehicles and some even actually produce parts for them, even if some small bracket. It's normal for the after market to get vehicles asap. But with that being said I happen to know I got my JL before even rock krawler did. And I just went to a dealer and purchased. It's likely these companies had nothing to do with a consumer delay. If you ordered, they always take longer. Dealers in Florida are flooded with lots of JLs.

aerosynch

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
A lot of companies actually have some play in the design of new vehicles and some even actually produce parts for them, even if some small bracket. It's normal for the after market to get vehicles asap. But with that being said I happen to know I got my JL before even rock krawler did. And I just went to a dealer and purchased. It's likely these companies had nothing to do with a consumer delay. If you ordered, they always take longer. Dealers in Florida are flooded with lots of JLs.
You have to buy in North Florida though, forget about Miami. They want MSRP+ because it’s in demand. Thanks, but I’m traveling 5 hours north to pick up mine when it arrives hahah.

Any chance you got a photo of RRDAVOs white JLUR?

Sponsored

PEZ

First Name
PEZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
One of our local dealers has 19 JLU’s on the lot...and there are several other dealerships in the city...

77ggomez

First Name
Gerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 YJ.
You have to buy in North Florida though, forget about Miami. They want MSRP+ because it’s in demand. Thanks, but I’m traveling 5 hours north to pick up mine when it arrives hahah.

Any chance you got a photo of RRDAVOs white JLUR?
Here in west central I just had to go through all the local dealers in Tampa until I found a dealer that would work with me under invoice.

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR