E brake controller

Bigblock318

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wangler unlimited Rubicon recon
Occupation
Retired
Do the 2017 Jeep Wangler unlimited have a 7 pin trailer plug when u order a towing package. Thanks for any answers.
Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
No because the towing capacity is rated so low that the most you could ever tow would be a bass boat or something and they don't figure you'll ever need trailer brakes.

jkrod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
things could be different obviously but Trail Concepts just ran a Mopar OEM wiring harness off a cherokee and it worked great. I towed about 2200 pound pop up camper no problems and the brakes helped greatly!!

IMG_0024.jpg

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Do the 2017 Jeep Wangler unlimited have a 7 pin trailer plug when u order a towing package. Thanks for any answers.
Stock from the 'Tow Package' is 4 PIN, but yes there is a 7-pin that plugs directly in available from MOPAR. I had the 7-pin on my Rubi and have the 7-pin kit for my current JKU (still haven't felt motivated to swap it yet).

When I get home (at cottage) in ~ 2 weeks, I can send you the Part Number on my 7-pin Mopar kit, as mine is still in bad in storage.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bigblock318

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Stock from the 'Tow Package' is 4 PIN, but yes there is a 7-pin that plugs directly in available from MOPAR. I had the 7-pin on my Rubi and have the 7-pin kit for my current JKU (still haven't felt motivated to swap it yet).

When I get home (at cottage) in ~ 2 weeks, I can send you the Part Number on my 7-pin Mopar kit, as mine is still in bad in storage.

OP
OP

Bigblock318

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Thanks that would be great
Sponsored