• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Missouri Diode Dynamics Clear LED Side Markers

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey All,
We have 2 sets of Diode Dynamics Clear LED side markers. They have been used for approx 8 months. They have worked well and we liked them, but we installed AAL LEDs, so we have no need for these anymore. They are in perfect condition and come in original boxes with instructions. Please reply or PM me. Thanks!

Link to product - https://www.diodedynamics.com/led-sidemarkers-for-2018-2019-jeep-jl-wrangler-pair.html

$55 shipped to lower 48

IMG_7781.JPG
IMG_0588.JPG
Sponsored

Ralvat

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Rubicon
What are AAL LED’s? I can’t find what you installed.

if you don’t mind.

thanx

OP
OP
jlewissystem

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
jlewissystem

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I dont know (if any) yet. I dont really check mpg these days. After the lift, tires, wheels, i was around 16-17. I can re-check. I came from a Hemi and got 12, so i'm happy with anything above that - lol. Will check though.

Sponsored

JLUR IT

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Would you consider $40 shipped? I can pay today.

OP
OP
jlewissystem

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link