First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392 x2
Occupation
IT Strategy Consultant
Hi all, I'm new to the forum but wanted to offer another place. 2019 JLU Rubicon. Called around to several places and I ended up going with built4fun4x4.com. I called around and this was the only place that I found that wasn't just trying to get in my pockets. I just had them complete my second round of mods and I couldn't be happier.

First trip: Lift, shocks, wheels, & Tires
Second trip: Front & rear bumpers, body armor, Warn winch
Sponsored

Lab1

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Sting Gray, '20 M340i
Hi all, I'm new to the forum but wanted to offer another place. 2019 JLU Rubicon. Called around to several places and I ended up going with built4fun4x4.com. I called around and this was the only place that I found that wasn't just trying to get in my pockets. I just had them complete my second round of mods and I couldn't be happier.

First trip: Lift, shocks, wheels, & Tires
Second trip: Front & rear bumpers, body armor, Warn winch
Yeah, he’s a good dude. Still working out of his garage at the house? He was a few years ago when I still lived out there.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I had beadlocks mounted at all seasons 4x4. Their labor rate was good and their techs seemed good when I was talking with them.

Scheduling with them was a bit of a process. Bet we talked on the phone 5 times before they were able to give me a date, and those 5 times were over 1.5 weeks.

I would go there again if needed.

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Looking to bring this thread back since I wanted to get some work done on my jeep and saw that Northridge was permanently closed in Denver... I've had them do some work before and was happy but now that they are closed I'm not sure who would be a good option in the Denver/Boulder area. I'm mainly looking to get brake repairs/upgrade, upgraded steering components and suspension work

jason0341

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0L Rubicon
Looking to bring this thread back since I wanted to get some work done on my jeep and saw that Northridge was permanently closed in Denver... I've had them do some work before and was happy but now that they are closed I'm not sure who would be a good option in the Denver/Boulder area. I'm mainly looking to get brake repairs/upgrade, upgraded steering components and suspension work
Little bit further South but Core Offroad 4x4 in Englewood.

Sponsored

RockyMtJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I’ve had a great experience with altitude offroad in castle rock. Andrew is super knowledgable, does high quality work and is a great guy to work with. Highly recommend

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve heard good things about TheEdgeAutomotive.com, in Englewood and allseasons4x4.com in Broomfield.
All Seasons is moving to a new shop in Broomfield so don’t expect to hear from them until after March 1st.

I’ve personally used 4wheelparts in Westminster for a lift install and was not impressed. However the same shop in Loveland for geometry correction brackets and they were actually pretty good.

At the moment I’m planning to use All Seasons for my next install but I’ve got to get it booked and get the Metalcloak lift put on order.

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Northridge is a great shop. I used to live in CO before they opened a store there. I was visiting friends and family doing blackbear when my steering pump went out. Knowing I was on a trip and only in D-town for a couple days they squeezed me and got my steering pump fixed so I could continue my trip to MO. I was on a 2 week trip from WA to do some wheeling and visit family/friends. I feel like I’m a good customer to the WA store but how the CO treated me and helped me was seriously impressive. Northridge in general has good prices, products and excellent customer service.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So we got quotes from All Seasons 4x4 in Broomfield and Johns 4x4 in Boulder. Both shops have good reputations, however John’s 4x4 is a bit more expensive in tires and labor. IMHO that may be do to them being in Boulder.

Anyways, I selected All Seasons 4x4 for install a Metalcloak 3.5” GameChanger lift, 37” Falken Wildpeak ATs, and new wheels. I put a deposit down yesterday so the mods will get done as soon as MetalCloak can turn the order around.

I’m looking forward to running some more challenging trails this year. Last year, the toughest trail we did was Coney Flats (love the water crossings up there) and Middle St Vrain. Those were a little challenging in a Sport with 35s but I bet a Rubicon with 37s will eat that up.

Sponsored

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So we got quotes from All Seasons 4x4 in Broomfield and Johns 4x4 in Boulder. Both shops have good reputations, however John’s 4x4 is a bit more expensive in tires and labor. IMHO that may be do to them being in Boulder.

Anyways, I selected All Seasons 4x4 for install a Metalcloak 3.5” GameChanger lift, 37” Falken Wildpeak ATs, and new wheels. I put a deposit down yesterday so the mods will get done as soon as MetalCloak can turn the order around.

I’m looking forward to running some more challenging trails this year. Last year, the toughest trail we did was Coney Flats (love the water crossings up there) and Middle St Vrain. Those were a little challenging in a Sport with 35s but I bet a Rubicon with 37s will eat that up.

Nice choices. Post up the pictures when done! If you ever want to go wheeling something harder on a Saturday, I’d be up for it. (I love MSV and Coney Flats too though)

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
We are planning some harder trails with this Jeep. I think this summer will be spent exploring it's capabilities.

RabidBear

First Name
Rabid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Staff Software Engineer / DBA / SQL / ETL Developer
I've had good lift work done at High Country 4x4 in Englewood in the past, on my 2014 JK Sport Freedom Edition. I'm in the process of scheduling a Teraflex ST3 lift with Falcon 3.3's with them on my 2021 JLUR.

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
I've had experiences at Built4Fun, Dusty Dog Garage, All Seasons 4x4 and CORE Offroad. The experiences at Built4Fun and All Seasons 4x4 were not the greatest. I recommend CORE Offroad and Dusty Dog.
Sponsored