Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
So is the only way to get DRL on the Sport to get a programmer and change the settings?

I think this may pay for a programmer because I can get an insurance discount. Not sure how much I need to check. But even $5/month would pay for a programmer (assuming some come out at less than $200).
Sponsored

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2012 Jeep GC Overland
Is there any way to turn off the headline rings? The settings seem to just shut off the fenders.

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
So is the only way to get DRL on the Sport to get a programmer and change the settings?

I think this may pay for a programmer because I can get an insurance discount. Not sure how much I need to check. But even $5/month would pay for a programmer (assuming some come out at less than $200).
Aftermarket programmer should work. It did for JK. Dealer might be able to change it also. I believe Canada models have DRL. Dealer might be able to change region.

If you add mopar LED headlights, they have halo ring that stays on all the time on Saraha and Rubi. Not sure if the same is true if you add them to your Sport.

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Is there any way to turn off the headline rings? The settings seem to just shut off the fenders.
This was discussed in another thread. No one has mentioned a way to turn them off. Seems odd the halos are not wired on same circuit as fender DRL.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.