turn on and off daytime running lights

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
How do you turn on and off the daytime running lights? I have a Wrangler unlimited and the running lights are not on. Do they not have them? The B S manual doesn't seem to tell you how to activate.
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I’m assuming by your profile picture that you have a Sahara. Go to your settings In Uconnect and go to lighting. Turn them on.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Also, do you have the actual owners manual, or just the users guide? Two different things. Owners manual is available online, print by request, or in the infotainment system.

OP
OP
Mrcake3014

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I’m assuming by your profile picture that you have a Sahara. Go to your settings In Uconnect and go to lighting. Turn them on.
Thank you so much! ✌

OP
OP
Mrcake3014

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Also, do you have the actual owners manual, or just the users guide? Two different things. Owners manual is available online, print by request, or in the infotainment system.[/QUOTE
Also, do you have the actual owners manual, or just the users guide? Two different things. Owners manual is available online, print by request, or in the infotainment system.
I used the U connect app for the manual.
Thank you for the information.

TMac99

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sahara
Also note that the running lights are not on if you are stopped with the park brake on, so you won't see them if you stop the car, put it in Park, put the hand brake on and get out to take a look :) (ask me how I know). They only come on when you release the hand brake (assuming they are turned on in Connect (like mwilk012 says).
Sponsored