Sponsored

Dashboard Center Screen Setting

gearcritic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL on order
Hey guys so I searched for a thread in this but can’t seem to find anything on it.

So the issue is after I customize the center screen with all the information I want it goes away the next time the Jeep is turned on.

I tried to push down all the fuses but have had no luck. Anyone else have this issue?
Sponsored

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
Hey guys so I searched for a thread in this but can’t seem to find anything on it.

So the issue is after I customize the center screen with all the information I want it goes away the next time the Jeep is turned on.

I tried to push down all the fuses but have had no luck. Anyone else have this issue?
Are you hitting the left button which saves your settings and exits the setting mode, after you get it like you want it?

OP
OP

gearcritic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL on order
Yup I am. I make sure wits saves and then move back to the speedometer screen. It’s good until the next time a start the Jeep

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares
Sponsored