Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
I just got JEEPJLU in MI

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Had to be Army to come up with that Acronym. It’s missing a T.
Here’s an Acronym: ARMY
Aren’t
Real
Marines
Yet
Don't you love it when pogs don't know how silly they sound when making fun of each other's branches, because they don't realize that branch rivalry was made up by pogs so they could feel included in the pissing contest. Doesn't matter what branch you are, you're still a pog :cwl: 0311's will laugh at you. The order of badass are lowly Grunts < Rangers ≤ MARSOC ≤ Seals ≤ SF < Secret Squirrels

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Don't you love it when pogs don't know how silly they sound when making fun of each other's branches, because they don't realize that branch rivalry was made up by pogs so they could feel included in the pissing contest. Doesn't matter what branch you are, you're still a pog :cwl: 0311's will laugh at you. The order of badass are lowly Grunts < Rangers ≤ MARSOC ≤ Seals ≤ SF < Secret Squirrels
I would modify it slightly Force Recon<lowly Grunts < Rangers ≤ MARSOC ≤ Seals ≤ SF < Secret Squirrels -

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
I would modify it slightly Force Recon<lowly Grunts < Rangers ≤ MARSOC ≤ Seals ≤ SF < Secret Squirrels -
I don't know man. I don't know of any grunts that do Halo Jumps and go scuba diving

Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I don't know man. I don't know of any grunts that do Halo Jumps and go scuba diving
I did. A very very long time ago. The Corp was really good to me. I wish everyone had to do a stint in any branch of the service - learn discipline, honor, and pride. Stepping off soap box...

Ed El Man

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Ducati XDiavel S, 2011 Ducati 848 Evo, 2008 Mazda CX-9 Grandtouring (the beater)
Vehicle Showcase
Lol, it's a joke guy...

Ed El Man

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Ducati XDiavel S, 2011 Ducati 848 Evo, 2008 Mazda CX-9 Grandtouring (the beater)
Vehicle Showcase
but did you even serve though :cwl:...
4 active, 6 reserves. 3 deployments.
The acronym is a joke... These guys need to lighten up.
MARINE

Muscles
Are
Required
Intelligence
Not
Essential