Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Sarge Green/Tan, '16 Mazda Miata BBS
Occupation
E-Commerce
Hey all,

First post and will be posting more! What an awesome community. I am planning to lease a 2020 JLU Rubicon or Recon in the next 2 months and have been digging around for the current MF rate. I usually go through Edmunds forums but all they quote is "Standard MF" and that they don't know exactly what it is at a given time.

Does anyone know what the current MF with Chrysler Capital and/or US Bank/other companies is? Anyone anticipating a drop in the MF with the 0% APR being offered for purchases and the general crisis?
Sponsored

calin

First Name
Calin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys 2021, Highlander
Hey all,

First post and will be posting more! What an awesome community. I am planning to lease a 2020 JLU Rubicon or Recon in the next 2 months and have been digging around for the current MF rate. I usually go through Edmunds forums but all they quote is "Standard MF" and that they don't know exactly what it is at a given time.

Does anyone know what the current MF with Chrysler Capital and/or US Bank/other companies is? Anyone anticipating a drop in the MF with the 0% APR being offered for purchases and the general crisis?
did you get an answer on that MF? I'm looking at a lease now

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
If you read through the posts on Edmunds for November, it's in there. CCAP doesn't publish their standard rates so members on Edmunds try to get them through lease examples from dealers.

This month the rates are as follows:

36m - .00205
42m - .00184
48m - .00170

You'll find that there is little sense to the rate trends. FCA has certain payment targets for every vehicle and the residuals are set by the market so they will move the MF's up and down to compensate for the RV and maintain the payment target. Also, they seem to promote different terms at different times. Last month the 36 month term was favored, this month it's 48.
Sponsored