OP

jrocker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
Installed the Diabolical Inc. Slipstream cargo enclosure.
The enclosure I bought was designed for the 2 door, with the rear seat removed.
The available instructions were for the 4 door models, so it took a little patience, puzzle work, and a couple of YouTube videos to get it done. But, it came together nice.
Some folks said you had to remove the rear seatbelts, but I left them on without a problem.
One issue with this thing is soft top specific. The lip of the deck lid that extends under the tailgate lip (to keep it secure) inhibits the ability to grab the lower rear window rail to pull it off. When I pull the top down, I end up just popping the driver side window and then sliding the rear window out of the runners, leaving the lower rail in place.
Another issue (also soft top specific), the top can't come down enough to engage the lock. I just run a 4" wide velcro strap through the rear window rail and around the top to secure it in place. Works out great, since I was doing this before anyway.

Over all this is a great option. We all know that soft tops can be gotten into (without breaking anything) in about 45 seconds. This enclosure gives us a place to keep the things we would prefer to keep locked up.
Jeep Wrangler JL Crystal Rubi 2 Door mOds cargo2fb

Jeep Wrangler JL Crystal Rubi 2 Door mOds cargo1fb
Sponsored