Sponsored

Crypto sticker found but no build sheet?

Jeeper4Life

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
Got my VIN a few days ago and I decided to enter it into crypto. Came out showing it found the sticker but not a build sheet. Anyone else get this? What does it mean?
Sponsored

fourseasons1621

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16JK 21JLR 20FXLRS 21PanAmerica
That’s correct. You won’t get the build sheet until a few weeks before the jeeps completed. Window sticker when it’s complete and awaiting shipping. At least that’s how my order went. Should be picking mine up any day now

OP
OP

Jeeper4Life

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
O
That’s correct. You won’t get the build sheet until a few weeks before the jeeps completed. Window sticker when it’s complete and awaiting shipping. At least that’s how my order went. Should be picking mine up any day now
Okay thanks for clarifying that for me.

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
Got my VIN a few days ago and I decided to enter it into crypto. Came out showing it found the sticker but not a build sheet. Anyone else get this? What does it mean?
If you just ordered, you've got a long wait ahead of you. Means nothing until you get window sticker. VIN always comes fast, the rest no. D-D1 will be the longest period, usually thats how its been for most people here

SteelThrillsseeker

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon to a 2010 Sahara to a 2015 Sahara and now back to 2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manufacturing
ordered 1/4/22

Vin and Von immediately.

Build finished yesterday and today got…

Jeep Wrangler JL Crypto sticker found but no build sheet? 1AA1AD8D-9894-4254-B5B0-EFF21FF89006
Sponsored

Last edited: