Nox69

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon 4DR
Hi folks,

Just wanted to know, what your dealer have done for you when they discovered your paint problems? (Bubble)

My JLU Rubicon 18' have those bubbles problem EVERYWHERE on the jeep... Not only the hinges, i have those paints problem directly on 2 doors, on the hood hinge, on all my doors hinges (8 of them) and both rear hinges!! My dealer took pictures but didn't tell me what they are going to do, one of my door have those bubbles directly on the side, where the inside and the outside close the gap, so those "corrodes" are clearly inside the door, not only outside surface!

Someone have the same problem and can tell me what they have done?

I'm in Quebec, just to specify, i'm so angry we work so hard to buy a top quality vehicule and discover they ALL doing these problems, a 60k+ truck with a paint problem, which will always come back, i hope they give us a extend warranty on the paint!

Let me know !
Sponsored

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Dealers are fixing this. Your results may vary. It requires extra preparation and sealing to prevent it again. Don't be surprised if this is an ongoing issue. Will they extend beyond the warrranty? It would be nice but I doubt it