First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Without an adjustable spring perch, it seems a taller spring unloaded or much stiffer spring at the same installed height is the only other way. I don’t know if that’s even currently available. I went with the Synergy 1” Springs out back. Modest rate increase with them but I can’t tell as even unloaded, I’ve added a heavier spare and traction boards mounted inside.
Sponsored

Lohkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
The solution is an air lift like you tried. Pretty sure you had a defective bag or didn't follow instructions closely. My overland setup is heavy, real heavy and I've run a set for 3 years now. Without them it used to squat almost touching the bump stops, now I can level it up like its not carrying anything. Never had issues with my bump stops either, they look great.

Rydiaz0330

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
Without an adjustable spring perch, it seems a taller spring unloaded or much stiffer spring at the same installed height is the only other way. I don’t know if that’s even currently available. I went with the Synergy 1” Springs out back. Modest rate increase with them but I can’t tell as even unloaded, I’ve added a heavier spare and traction boards mounted inside.
hey there dad jokes I’ve been looking at those springs to replace my springs on a 2021 jlur with the 4cyl. Are you running stock control arms and track bars ? I want to help with my squat and wouldn’t mind a little more room in the wheel wells
Let me know !?

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
hey there dad jokes I’ve been looking at those springs to replace my springs on a 2021 jlur with the 4cyl. Are you running stock control arms and track bars ? I want to help with my squat and wouldn’t mind a little more room in the wheel wells
Let me know !?
PM replied. Mopar front lowers and a Rubicon Express rear track bar just replaced the Teraflex rear track bar due to the installer not using thread locker on the small bolts on the adjuster end. It was ruined…but held together to Teraflex’s credit. Obviously, I’m not going to that shop again. I installed the new TB myself, correctly.
Sponsored