Sponsored

CJ Off Road Fender DRLs

LSUjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition
Has anyone tried the lights linked below for their Wrangler that had the halogens from the factory? It says it is a direct OEM replacement but I am wanting to switch from the factory halogens and don't know if this will have all of necessary parts to replace the factory ones. I have a 2021 Gladiator but I know the fronts are the same. Thanks

https://www.cjponyparts.com/fender-...Y6XW8CBcR_6zEQnVkpf1AV9EaAl2OEALw_wcB#217=978
Sponsored

Last edited:

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Your link is bad, but if it says it replaces factory LEDs, it won't work on your halogen jeep unless you get a tazer/JSCAN and reprogram to LEDs, or go to the dealer and get the computer flashed to set to LED.

Also, you don't mention if you have a sport or not, but if you have sport/sport S fenders, they wont fit.

OP
OP

LSUjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition
Your link is bad, but if it says it replaces factory LEDs, it won't work on your halogen jeep unless you get a tazer/JSCAN and reprogram to LEDs, or go to the dealer and get the computer flashed to set to LED.

Also, you don't mention if you have a sport or not, but if you have sport/sport S fenders, they wont fit.

Thanks - I just fixed the link. I have a 2021 80th anniversary edition so I do believe they would fit. I was planning on using a Tazer to update it afterwards. I just wanted to know if any others used this part from CJ and if it worked. Thanks
Sponsored