Sponsored

Cargo cover with soft top

srt20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
Any cargo covers that allow full use of soft top? Soft top locked in down position?
Doesn't matter if it a hard cover or soft cover. More of less to prevent stuff from blowing out and "outta sight outta mind" kind of theft prevention. Though the theft prevention is NOT a priority.
Sponsored

Cutterone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Sarge 6sp
Any cargo covers that allow full use of soft top? Soft top locked in down position?
Doesn't matter if it a hard cover or soft cover. More of less to prevent stuff from blowing out and "outta sight outta mind" kind of theft prevention. Though the theft prevention is NOT a priority.
I've been looking at the Smittybilt mesh rear and side "windows", contacted quadratec and they said it won't work with soft top, but looking at them it looks like the rear window has a pass thru for the soft top mechanism to function as normal...I'm gonna take a closer look once I swap the soft top back on in a few weeks. Its not a cover, but helps contain things. I had a full spiderweb shadecage on my JK 2dr, loved it, but no similar product yet from them for the JL...

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
I have the Rampage tonneau cover. I just unattach the rear section, remove the tailgate bar, and stuff it in the tub, then the soft top locks. Only takes a minute. I'll either run this way, or just leave the cover in place and put straps on the top to keep it down without it locking. I don't really prefer either way, depends on how lazy I'm being at the time. But I really like the Rampage cover, I definitely recommend it.

EDIT: Maybe I didn't fully understand your question. The Rampage cover doesn't work when the windows are in, since it uses the same attachments as the windows. I think maybe the GPCA cover will work with the top up/windows in.

Ab3QOMMmUAvpotzhd7o4V67xvWW6Xok6wAqEjxZKNelnx5kZGcw7GpYeiQkIoyo7FtCKZVQhlHW0f8KM1I=w1718-h836-no.jpg
Sponsored