Can't Find A Bumper

T43

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
I like the simple old school 3" dual tube bumpers. So far though I can't find anyone who makes one that will accommodate both foglights and an inframe winch. Do any of you know if such a thing exists or if I'm going to have to build my own and find a powder coater.
Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I like the simple old school 3" dual tube bumpers. So far though I can't find anyone who makes one that will accommodate both foglights and an inframe winch. Do any of you know if such a thing exists or if I'm going to have to build my own and find a powder coater.
Seen a bunch of tube bumpers over the years, never one with a winch. Usually those with chrome tube bumpers had no need for a winch as they never went off pavement.

OP
OP

T43

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Seen a bunch of tube bumpers over the years, never one with a winch. Usually those with chrome tube bumpers had no need for a winch as they never went off pavement.
Not looking for chrome just black. Found one that works with a winch and one that works with factory fogs but I can't find both together.

Lapis

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Ocean Blue
I too like the look of the dual-tube bumpers, but don't like how they are now usually really thin tubing that is softer than plastic.

That said, I haven't seen any that support fogs and a winch. You could get the winch one, and add a couple round fog lights on top like the TJ used to have

OP
OP

T43

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
I too like the look of the dual-tube bumpers, but don't like how they are now usually really thin tubing that is softer than plastic.

That said, I haven't seen any that support fogs and a winch. You could get the winch one, and add a couple round fog lights on top like the TJ used to have
Based on the weight of the ones I have found commercially they must be pretty thin. I was hoping to find a good one pre fabbed but after some solid google time and looking at all the lists on the forums it looks like I'll probably have to build it myself and figure out what bezel I need to incoperate the fogs into it.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
@T43 here you go. it well accept fog lights. as for the winch, you might be able to run winch plate that sits on top of the frame rail. other than that. thats the only option out there. like you mention, you'll have to fab up your own.

tube bumper

OP
OP

T43

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
I looked at that one but based on the weight I think its pretty thin walled stuff and no inframe winch.
Sponsored