Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon, 2010 Wrangler X, 2014 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT Ops / BizOps
Clubs

Thank you very much Bill! I’m really glad I went with the tan for a change. Did I see correctly that you got your XR also? It looks fantastic! That’s awesome you were able to get the 4:88’s with yours! That wasn’t available when I ordered mine. I guess I forgot or didn’t realize that you’re my neighbor to the north of me! Unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to really enjoy mine yet bc I’ve been sick the past two weeks 🤒🤧.

I have changed my wheels and tires out plus added Rockslide Engineering Side Steps to it. I changed my wheels to Matte Black ICON Rebound Pro Wheels and I went with 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I’ll be changing my bumpers to Bestop’s Granite Series, I’ll also be changing my fenders and inner fenders to Bestop’s Granite Series Fender Flares.

Enjoy your new ride! Maybe we’ll see one another on the trails one day.

~Tammy
Dang! You aren't kidding around! I didn't see that you're a fellow Coloradan, very cool! I'm not sure how I managed to get 4:88's, didn't realize it was a challenge until I posted it on the forum. The Rockslide side steps that you have look cool, I'm putting on the new Archetype Racing Stirrups on mine since I have the factory rock rails. Excited to get them and see how they look. See you on the trails!

musicforme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Rubicon X v6, Auto, Step-Assist Rock Rails
Hi! Turned out excellent, thank you for asking. I received my Jeep on 11/07 and I couldn’t be happier! I got my XR with everything I ordered for it.
@TamTam Which leather option did you chose for your XR? Those are some of the better tan interior photos I've seen, really appreciate you posting them.

I go back and forth on ordering tan or black leather when I hopefully order soon. I love the look of the black leather interior, but know my wife will kill me when getting in the Jeep during the summer in Phoenix.

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR

Sponsored

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Earl Grey JLURXR
Occupation
Medically retired
@TamTam Which leather option did you chose for your XR? Those are some of the better tan interior photos I've seen, really appreciate you posting them.

I go back and forth on ordering tan or black leather when I hopefully order soon. I love the look of the black leather interior, but know my wife will kill me when getting in the Jeep during the summer in Phoenix.
Hi! Thank you very much! It’s Dark Saddle Interior and we love it! It also eliminated the Rubicon Red Dash and gave us the grey and black leather instead, which my husband and I are so much happier about! I was totally dreading getting the red dash but discovered that with ordering the Dark Saddle Leather it also deleted it! Score! Lol. I don’t remember how much it was when I ordered it but checking it now it looks to be $1,995 but so well worth it to us anyhow. We’ve always had black leather so I feel your wife’s pain lol. I don’t know how these will feel yet but I’m hoping not as scorching hot as the black lol. I receive so many compliments on them.
Thank you very much and you’re very welcome! Good luck with whatever you decide!!

ablais2023

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Dang! You aren't kidding around! I didn't see that you're a fellow Coloradan, very cool! I'm not sure how I managed to get 4:88's, didn't realize it was a challenge until I posted it on the forum. The Rockslide side steps that you have look cool, I'm putting on the new Archetype Racing Stirrups on mine since I have the factory rock rails. Excited to get them and see how they look. See you on the trails!
What are your throughs on the Archetype stirrups? Thinking of getting a set but haven't seen too many reviews.

bthomp

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon, 2010 Wrangler X, 2014 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT Ops / BizOps
Clubs

What are your throughs on the Archetype stirrups? Thinking of getting a set but haven't seen too many reviews.
They were expensive, however they are extremely well made and were exactly what I was looking for. I didn't want to lose any ground clearance and wanted something that looked tough. I will note two things, the production time took a while (however I ordered them early after development, so that may have changed by now), and although they appear that they could slide anywhere on the rock rail, because there is a 3rd connection point on the underside middle of the step, they both must go in a specific location. That said, conveniently that location is the right place for them to be. My only gripe, and it has nothing to do with the steps, is that for me I am too tall to use the steps and the location of the step is right where I would like to plant my left foot on the ground when I'm getting into the drivers seat. Consequently it's made it slightly more awkward for me to get into the Jeep. It's not a big deal ultimately, but something to note.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bye Bye Extreme Recon Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 7.22.53 AM

Jeep Wrangler JL Bye Bye Extreme Recon Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 7.23.08 AM

Jeep Wrangler JL Bye Bye Extreme Recon Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 7.23.55 AM

stephanadams

First Name
stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw
Will have to wait until it returns (it always has returned, so far), and then slip in a couple orders.
Hey Everyone,

I didn't see the info posted here yet, but I just wanted to do a general blast and let everyone know that Extreme Recon has been removed from all Wranglers. Rubicons, Willys, 392. Nothing on my ordering side shows it's available, so I hope everyone who wanted it put their order in already. I hope it comes back, and will let everyone know, but at least for the time being it's not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.