Bronze Wheels on JL?

BlackGenesis

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara unlimited
Bronze does look good, am I glad I did not go boring black on white.
Bronze tint over polished aluminum (looks darker in the shade, lighter in the sun)

Resized_20200728_173249.jpeg

20200728_172224.jpg

Borgs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU SPORT
Vehicle Showcase
you still on this set up? 35s with 2.5 lift? stock gearing?
Yes. Only driven about 1000km so far with new setup. I have noticed I don't see 8th gear unless downhill on highway but not noticed any acceleration power lose. Mileage was 10-11 L/100 km but now is an awful 16-17 L/100 km. Not fair reading though as it was -30C during that time and was in 4x4 most of time. Time will tell true mileage. The rims are 4.75 backspace( which was minimum I was told) because I did not want tires to stick out past fender but they still stick out about 2" past. That said no regrets and I love the drive so far, hope the ride softens up a bit, kinda stiff, but with winter ending maybe handling will change. Braking is still good maybe a bit longer for complete stop.

Sponsored

graytrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392, 2020 LR Discovery, 2015 RR Sport SC
Bronze ICONS on 35's.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bronze Wheels on JL? bronzze.PNG
Looks great! I’ve been waiting for someone to post these as I’m strongly considering them for a 392. How is the color in terms of lighter gold vs. darker bronze? Could you possibly post any pictures of how far they poke out? I’m concerned the -6mm offset is too far out. Thanks!!

21SargeJLUR

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sarge Green
Looks great! I’ve been waiting for someone to post these as I’m strongly considering them for a 392. How is the color in terms of lighter gold vs. darker bronze? Could you possibly post any pictures of how far they poke out? I’m concerned the -6mm offset is too far out. Thanks!!
I'll get some photos of the side view. tires are bit outside the Fenders now. not excessive.. doesnt look too Spaced out. The color is perfect to me as its more bronze than gold.

Sponsored

21SargeJLUR

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sarge Green
Here is a side view of the tires.. slightly outside the fenders.. but not obviously way out like some offsets/spacers.

IMG_5720.jpg

graytrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392, 2020 LR Discovery, 2015 RR Sport SC
Here is a side view of the tires.. slightly outside the fenders.. but not obviously way out like some offsets/spacers.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bronze Wheels on JL? IMG_5720
Thanks for posting! Are those tires 12.5” wide? Looks really good, I like the Sarge with tan and bronze.