Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I think that a lot of folks have forgotten that they aren't just talking trash about some celebrity in Hollywood, or a Politician who is never going to see what they are saying. These are real people, and they do read this forum. Being critical is one thing, but a lot of what was said here, and in some other threads, went way beyond simple criticism. We should be a family, a community of Jeepers, helping each other out. Not trying to knock each other down.
I agree. There were some pretty rough comments that were personal.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I think that a lot of folks have forgotten that they aren't just talking trash about some celebrity in Hollywood, or a Politician who is never going to see what they are saying. These are real people, and they do read this forum. Being critical is one thing, but a lot of what was said here, and in some other threads, went way beyond simple criticism. We should be a family, a community of Jeepers, helping each other out. Not trying to knock each other down.
Well said. These folks are grounded and give back a ton to jeepers. Most recent it’s been thousands upon thousands of dollars of products for free. Kevin is active on the boards and always has something nice or helpful to say here and in person.

Brett

Shenanigunz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
I say hats off to them to make a living doing what they love....
yep, I'm jealous lol

Make a living doing what you love and it will never be work. Except I missed the boat on making money off playing video games by 10 years, so I'll stick to work.

Finally got around to watching Netflix, Brittany kicked some ass.

congrats to Kevin and Brittany and good luck on your continued success

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Some keyboard warriors on here. yikes. Good for them! They're welcome at my place anytime they pass through the Midwest.

Sponsored

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
I give Britney & Kevin 2 thumbs up. Their videos have gotten better and better and Britney talks “Jeep” now as good or better than most men. She knows her stuff and she can articulate it....to the layman. Those that don’t like her & Kev....too bad. They both are “ Real” people....not fake actors....trying to video a perfect script. They both started out a little rough around the edges.....but they show PASSION for what their doing....and that is More valuable than the little quirks people dislike.
To be honest Britney’s game has improved tremendously and I have been waiting for them to jump from UTube to TV show. They both have a likable personality. I am looking forward to watching the Netflix series and whatever comes afterward. Who knows....perhaps one day I’ll get to meet them.
I’ll thank them.....as I have enjoyed the content they have shared with everyone via uTube.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Kevin and Brit shows a positive loving relationship. They Jeep all over the place, show cool jeep products....Whats not to love? I watch all of their content.

I do think it is funny that some people expect them to make content for free with little to no sponsorship. I have watched their channel grow from the beginning and wish them the best success. They are genuine and treat people well. I like the fact that their Jeep the Step Child is NOT a big billboard like some of the other Jeep channels.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
@Kevin8086 and Brittany- guys this show is so fun! I can't imagine how much fun it must have been in person. I'm only through episode 2, just started watching this evening. Brittany that is some sick driving and Kevin way to support your wife.

Two burning questions so far:

First- why did your car look like it was dented already? Did you miss the factory-installed door dents in the JL so much you pre-dented the Z?

Second question- DID YOU GET TO MEET CHARLIZE THERON!??

Last edited:

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
@Kevin8086 and Brittany- guys this show is so fun! I can't imagine how much fun it must have been in person. I'm only through episode 2, just started watching this evening. Brittany that is some sick driving and Kevin way to support your wife.

Two burning questions so far:

First- why did your car look like it was dented already? Did you miss the factory-installed door dents in the JL so much you pre-dented the Z?

Second question- DID YOU GET TO MEET CHARLIZE THERON!??
During practice the day before filming Brittany hit a shipping container and was almost completely taken out of the show. Luckily I fixed it and she went out and killed it!!
No Theron never showed up sadly

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
All I know is Brittney and @Kevin8086 seem genuinely kind and happy and do a great job of enjoying life.. and damn Brittney can drive lol
Sponsored