First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Cherokee , 2008 HHR SS
Occupation
Warehouse
I've been following Kevin and Brittany in their Jeep adventures. Really enjoy their endeavors. Keep doing what you love and hope to meet you two one day on the trails.

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
No worries. Thanks everyone! The Netflix show was a blast. Today we start our 9 month trip around the country living out of the stepchild. Lots of craziness to follow I’m sure
jealous.jpg

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
I really enjoyed Hyperdrive. Honestly, it kept me on the edge of my seat, and was a thrill to watch.

I think Britt did very well for somebody with her car, and her amount of experience. That kind of driving is much harder than it looks.

It makes me sad to read some of the negative comments directed towards her, based on trivial things like the clothes she wears, or the way she talks. But, it's the internet, and haters gon' hate.

CrownRubicon

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Unless you have met Kevin and Brittany in person, you should hold your tongue. They are as others have said, as genuine as they come. We had them in for a meet and greet before a local event and I can tell you now that if they are going to be able to be in the area again next year, we will have another meet and greet with them. They were an absolute pleasure to have and treated everyone humbly and with respect all the while making sure everyone had a great time. Nothing fake about them.

20190321_140342_cropped.jpg

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Good folks for sure that are able to enjoy this country and their Jeep the way we probably all would like to. Keep it up guys and hope to see ya again at ejs

Brett

Last edited:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Unless you have met Kevin and Brittany in person, you should hold your tongue. They are as others have said, as genuine as they come. We had them in for a meet and greet before a local event and I can tell you now that if they are going to be able to be in the area again next year, we will have another meet and greet with them. They were an absolute pleasure to have and treated everyone humbly and with respect all the while making sure everyone had a great time. Nothing fake about them.

20190321_140342_cropped.jpg
Agreed. Absolutely the best people in person. This last trip just reinforces that opinion. They are a great couple and true to their word.

I look forward to their adventures. Thanks for having me alone on the first leg of your 9 month journey! :beer:

(I still owe you that beer Kevin!)

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Ya'll should be ashamed of some of the crap you have said on here. You won't be, but you should.

That said the series was great! I got the chance to meet Kevin and Brittany a few weeks ago before the series aired and they gave me a heads up that it was coming. I think Kevin described as American Ninja Warrior with cars. I enjoyed it, and my youngest son keeps re-watching it.

Kevin and Brittany are a couple of amazing people. They have literally bet it all on doing what they love and hope that by sharing it with us that they can keep doing it. They were in the middle of a family reunion /vacation when I met them, and they still made time to chat with a fan.

20190801_134104.jpg

DonBindas

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited in Bikini with Dark Saddle Leather on 7-8-19 and was delivered by Criswell 8-22-19
Occupation
KBB Analyst
No worries. Thanks everyone! The Netflix show was a blast. Today we start our 9 month trip around the country living out of the stepchild. Lots of craziness to follow I’m sure
Kevin, I used to be addicted your your videos, but that $40,000 V/8 swap turned me off.

I'm not jealous, it's just I cannot relate?

I wish you two the best, but I guess that you can never go back to the more relatable couple doing normal adventures that most of us can personally relate to?

Hopefully there will be another fun couple to take your place just doing trail ride videos.....

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
I had the opportunity to hang with them on a trail run in Moab.
They let me jump in their JL, as I was a spotter and had to get back up with the group.
They were really nice folks and had a great sense of humor.
Asked solid questions to about suspensions in general.
I wish them well on their adventures.
Matt

Sponsored

Charles18JL

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I think putting $50k plus of motor and equipment on their Jeep have moved them right out of their demographic. I think that hobo-ing out of their Jeep for the next couple of years will be the end of their marriage. I think that they’ve jumped the shark by getting involved with Netflix.

Pattyolc

First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU Granite Crystal
He doesn't sound angry at all. He's just stating a fact. If she fell off a bridge, he wouldn't think much about it. A fact. Like its a fact she is one of the most irritating individuals I've ever heard. Don't hate her, she's just insanely irritating. I say that in perfect health.
she's lovely.. at least we think so and Kevin too!
Sponsored