Britney on Netflix

WillDo559

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon unlimited
no need to hate on the haters either, if you put yourself in the public eye then you deserve to get some criticism. There's nothing that everyone is going to 100% agree on. They shouldn't be attacked personally, but for example how many people say they wish the kardashians fell off the earth? Welcome to the internet people, it's a public forum with anonymous users. I'm sure in reality no one actually wishes even a bum to fall off a bridge. They seem like cool people with some very cool stuff, and I think they do mention when they get stuff for free. In general this is what I think about most influencers:
3CDEFE4C-E406-4319-B03C-EED387E6D1B3.jpeg
Sponsored

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
no need to hate on the haters either, if you put yourself in the public eye then you deserve to get some criticism. There's nothing that everyone is going to 100% agree on. They shouldn't be attacked personally, but for example how many people say they wish the kardashians fell off the earth? Welcome to the internet people, it's a public forum with anonymous users. I'm sure in reality no one actually wishes even a bum to fall off a bridge. They seem like cool people with some very cool stuff, and I think they do mention when they get stuff for free. In general this is what I think about most influencers:
3CDEFE4C-E406-4319-B03C-EED387E6D1B3.jpeg
What he said wasn’t criticizing. It was just hateful. I’ll take criticism all day. Telling someone they have no class isn’t hating on someone or being rude. It’s a basic observation based on their actions. I’m not putting anyone down. There’s no reason to be hateful here. We aren’t doing anything to anyone here. Just out having fun, enjoying life and hoping to light some fires within people to go out and have fun and chase some dreams. I’ll never feel bad for doing that

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
I watched a bunch of the LB vids when I first got my Jeep and learned a lot. As they went to more extreme mods it was still very entertaining. If you don't like don't watch. I don't get what compels folks to put down others in such a public forum. As grams used to say "if you don't have anything nice to say... STFU!" Well maybe I'm not remembering that quite right :idea:

Just a barometer of how self obsessed society has become I spose. And the media in general thrives on controversy.

Anyway to Kevin and Brit I don't know you and won't likely ever meet you. But keep doin' what you're doin'. I may be jealous of all the cool stuff you guys get to do... but wish all the best for ya!

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I watched a bunch of the LB vids when I first got my Jeep and learned a lot. As they went to more extreme mods it was still very entertaining. If you don't like don't watch. I don't get what compels folks to put down others in such a public forum. As grams used to say "if you don't have anything nice to say... STFU!" Well maybe I'm not remembering that quite right :idea:

Just a barometer of how self obsessed society has become I spose. And the media in general thrives on controversy.

Anyway to Kevin and Brit I don't know you and won't likely ever meet you. But keep doin' what you're doin'. I may be jealous of all the cool stuff you guys get to do... but with all the best for ya!
Thank you :)

Shenanigunz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
I haven't watched the Netflix series yet, but they were out in Vegas I think when she was driving around a track, and yeah holy shit she can, in fact, drive a car. I'm not even that good at racing video games lol

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I met them at KOH, but have no pictures.

So it didn't happen. Maybe I can correct that this weekend? They were as genuine in real life as they appear on their videos. Good people. JLE? Jelly is the cutest pup. I think everyone wants to steal her. lol

Dodgeman70592

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2011 Challenger SRT IE #94, 2023 392XR
Watched a couple episodes of the show and it's great. Brit can drive, there is no doubt. Drifting isn't easy folks..

I agree with some of the other posters...why all the hate? Who cares if they promote mods on their channel. Pretty much most of Youtube is a video advertisement anyway, isn't it? Hell, these people literally quit working to do this stuff full time, I don't blame them one bit to promote something they are getting sponsored for. Hell, it wouldn't matter if they were promoting shaving cream or Oreo's, doesn't mean we as consumers have to buy it. More power to them for doing what they love and making a little cash to keep doing it.

From everything I have seen, they seem to be real honest and down to earth, and I would wheel with them any day. Besides the fact that she spots on the trail better than most people I know that have been doing this for ages.

Life is too short for the negative stuff. Live it the best you can, we not getting out of this alive.

PS: Kevin and Brit, if you are ever down towards Louisiana, we would love to wheel with you guys or better yet, take y'all to Mexico for some real fun with the cars.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

i think its cool that they (or just he/kevin) come on here and post up still. not "too big of YT stars" to still post with the common folk.

i could care less if they get stuff for free. as long as theyre not out there promoting junk that may lead people to buy said junk. i dont find her annoying. i think she has a cute/fun personality and they appear to be out there having fun with their jeep and promoting the jeep lifestyle.

i sold some parts to some random guy from CL the other day. we were talking jeeps and he mentioned something he saw in their videos lol. theyre definitely doing something right. keep it up :beer:

WillDo559

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon unlimited
What he said wasn’t criticizing. It was just hateful. I’ll take criticism all day. Telling someone they have no class isn’t hating on someone or being rude. It’s a basic observation based on their actions. I’m not putting anyone down. There’s no reason to be hateful here. We aren’t doing anything to anyone here. Just out having fun, enjoying life and hoping to light some fires within people to go out and have fun and chase some dreams. I’ll never feel bad for doing that
I wasn't referring to you, more so the bridge guy. I agree with everything you said, just don't get so ruffled by a dumb comment like that. You guys are popular, being popular comes with some hate. I'm not hating, but just saying don't hate the haters, don't waste your energy.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
just to clear something up here, i'm not a bad hated guy here. i'm just a easy going guy here. so the comment i made was harshed and shouldn't been posted. so sorry if it ruffled and feathers.i just had one britt mixed up someone else. no harm meant. with that lets ceased fire on .my comment on this topic and enjoy this forum

Last edited:

Sponsored

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Just watched the first episode. I liked it. Havent seen a drift challenge show before. I thought Brit did pretty well over all. Looking forward to see how she does with the rest of the challenges.

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
What In sams hell have we ever done to you to wish my wife falls off a bridge? What in the hell is wrong with you. Good god some people have no class at all.
Don’t worry Kevin, some people are just jealous, I think it’s great that you two have so much fun and make a living doing it. Will you guys be in Tennessee weekend?

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
when i saw this post about britney and netflix i jump to the conclusion a little to fast, thinking it was britney spears doing something on netflix. so that where that dumb comment i made is what i was going at.

so i did look up the hypedrive videos and put the two and two together.my apologies to kevin and britney for getting things mixed up. i didnt know that nextflix was involved more than just movies. both of you have some pretty cool you tube videos and glad you are have fun doing what you do and posting the videos.

again my apologies, and don't think of me as a hater of anything. i'm not that kind of person. i'm just a hard working class guy that enjoys doing thing and just don't lets things bother me.
Sponsored