OP
OP
Jeepster21

Jeepster21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
It works fine as long as you are an employee or have membership to one of their qualifying organizations.

+1

I submitted my application online, to include authentication of the vehicle's purchase, and a little while later I received a $250.00 check in the mail. Done and done.
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
It works fine as long as you are an employee or have membership to one of their qualifying organizations.
I had no affiliation to any participating organization. My application was submitted through an Allstate-affiliated link, but again, I wasn't a policy holder with them nor an employee or member of any of the organizations linked to the Bonus Drive program.

My only rebate qualification was the purchase of the Wrangler itself, and that was enough in terms of eventually receiving the check.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
So.... what if you purchased your jeep over two years ago? A little late for this?

OP
OP
Jeepster21

Jeepster21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Also if you already tried submitting it and then try to go through the Allstate link now it will not work as it will recognize the VIN number.

Any way to get around this?

I don't have my folder handy at the moment, but I do recall that I had to have purchased a qualifying vehicle (in this instance, the Jeep brand) no longer than X days prior to my rebate application. This was authenticated in the application via submission of a scanned copy of the sales order, IIRC.

Darn it. Now I have to hunt that folder down to satisfy my renewed curiosity on the matter, lol.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Used it a couple of times. No surprises.

Sponsored

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
I just submitted using Allstate. We shall see what happens.

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Also if you already tried submitting it and then try to go through the Allstate link now it will not work as it will recognize the VIN number.

Any way to get around this?
I had the same issue. I emailed BonusDrive's customer service and was 'reset', so I could take advantage of applying through Allstate.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Jeepster21

Jeepster21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
They tried saying though once your VIN is in the system they can’t take it out.

How did you get it to work?

I had the same issue. I emailed BonusDrive's customer service and was 'reset', so I could take advantage of applying through Allstate.

Good luck!

Sponsored

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
They tried saying though once your VIN is in the system they can’t take it out.

How did you get it to work?
I guess I must've been lucky and my email got to a customer service rep who was able to reverse things for me.

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
How should the membership work? I tried signing up as an NRA member, and the response was I need to show that I'm an employee.
I haven't followed through to completion because I don't take possession of my Jeep until tomorrow, but when I entered my NRA membership number it appeared to be all systems green. I guess I will see what happens tomorrow night when I attempt to close the deal after finishing the purchase process.

CAP77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I haven't followed through to completion because I don't take possession of my Jeep until tomorrow, but when I entered my NRA membership number it appeared to be all systems green. I guess I will see what happens tomorrow night when I attempt to close the deal after finishing the purchase process.
I think I'm going to ask them again, then see about a reset. When I submitted through their site, it just asked for supporting documents, so I sent a picture of my membership card. Then I got an email that they needed proof of employment, not membership.

meanddog

First Name
lydia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hondas and toyotas
Anyone used BonusDrive after purchasing their Wrangler?

Any hidden cost or surprises?

https://bonusdrive.com
Thank you so much for this information! Just got an email saying the check will be in the mail in 8-10 weeks. This was super easy to do:) My bank is ine of the many affiliates- my insurance company is also…….
Sponsored