Andcircle

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR & JLUR
I installed Z automotive front camera, and then
followed the instruction here https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...era-offering-zautomotive-2-28-19.24659/page-7, was able to activate the cargo cam correctly. But the image quality is pretty bad, even worse, during night, it has overexposure problem, if I turn the head light on, it just pure white, I can barely see anything, anybody has similar issue? how should I fix it? Thanks for help, I'll upload pics later, thanks.
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

anybody has similar issue? how should I fix it?
I'm pretty sure there's been numerous reports on here that the Z-Auto front facing camera quality is not good. It isn't an HD camera like the stock rear backup camera.

Best bet is to contact Z-Auto and check with them if your camera is not to your liking.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
The quality is pretty bad but you also need to focus it since the blur might be an out of focus issue. The front lens rotates in and out so you can focus it that way.

OP
OP
Andcircle

Andcircle

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR & JLUR
I'm pretty sure there's been numerous reports on here that the Z-Auto front facing camera quality is not good. It isn't an HD camera like the stock rear backup camera.

Best bet is to contact Z-Auto and check with them if your camera is not to your liking.
Yeah, but I also saw somebody has good feedback, and seems like nobody report the vision during night issue

OP
OP
Andcircle

Andcircle

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR & JLUR
The quality is pretty bad but you also need to focus it since the blur might be an out of focus issue. The front lens rotates in and out so you can focus it that way.
Thanks for the info, don’t know it’s adjustable will try tonight haha
Sponsored