Thanks - you guys rock!@calvinf1
Tazer JL is the way to go in regard to Cargo Cam..... for the reasons Joe just mentioned..
JSCAN will never be able to do waht Tazer JL does in regard to cargo cam.
As for JSCAN.... With the JSCAN app, enable Cargo Cam and right then.... after you select enable, scroll up and do a "restart all ecus", do it TWICE.. and Remember to cycle ignition key at the and and open and close the door.
I went through the install and everything is buttoned up. I'm connected the JSCAN and performed the following steps but I still do get the icon.
2. Camera user setting-> Cargo/CHMSL VIes camera On/Off
3. ECU Target Value = Active -> GO
4. Front View camera On/Off -> Target value = Active -> GO
5. !Restart all ecus - ALl modules - Power On Restart
6. Turn off the car and open shut door
7. Waited an hour
This is also my first time using a JSCAN so I'm still trying to understand how to use it. If I'm missing anything, please let me know. Much appreciated!