Sponsored

Bestop trektop ultra window storage

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I used the clover patch role for my JK, or laid them in the back if it was a quick trip. The new zipperless style is nice but not being able to roll them sucks. Surprisingly, with the top up and windows and doors at home, it didn't get too terribly wet when I got stuck in an absolute monsoon for 45 mins. A couple moving blankets over my crap in the cargo area helped. Being able to transport windows more easily would be nice but I can live with things the way they are.
Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I originally bought the Mopar bag and the windows didn't fit so after calling bt I purchased their bag. The installation video shows the rear window with the tailgate bar fits in with some straps to hold it in place but I found the bag is an inch or so too small. I have to remove the tailgate bar and fold over the bottom of the rear window. I wish they made a bag specific to the trektop ultra that fit a little better. Just make the bag 2" wider and move the straps farther apart.

I assume this is the video you're referencing starting at about 6:10? There isn't really any extra room like you're describing, but it's not a fight to get it in there by any means.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored