Trektop Ultra for 2-door

Boatbuilder88

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
@Bestop ... Will you be producing the Trektop Ultra for the 2-door JL? If so, what is the ETA?

Advertisement

Anthony120

First Name
Anthony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR 2-door
Doesn't look like it’s coming soon :headbang: i guess the Mopar one it is :crying:

OP
Boatbuilder88

Boatbuilder88

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn't look like it’s coming soon :headbang: i guess the Mopar one it is :crying:
@Anthony120 I'm still undecided. I like the fastback styling of the standard Trektop but it doesn't fully retract. Not sure if that is a deal-breaker for me.

Anthony120

First Name
Anthony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR 2-door
@Anthony120 I'm still undecided. I like the fastback styling of the standard Trektop but it doesn't fully retract. Not sure if that is a deal-breaker for me.
I feel the same way about the look, but I don’t want to drop the top and still have it sitting above the rear seats

Bestop

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I sympathize. I drive a 2 door JK and for years didn't care to stray from the OEM style top, but once I went to the Trektop I was super pleased. When you have all the windows out it's basically a bikini, then you can flip the Sunrider feature back and for all intents and purposes you're topless. At least that's how I feel about it. Good luck with your decision either way :)

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I had a trektop nx on a jku. It wasn't that terrible to take completely off and out in the back. That being said I have no idea how hard it was for the 2 door or with the new brackets on the 2 door jl.

KPersCO

First Name
KP
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Sahara, LJ Rubicon - Ordered, 13 WRX Wagon
Second summer in a row waiting for an extended bikini for the 2 door, so I wouldn't hold my breath for this coming anytime soon.

Advertisement

Dwayne Lane's Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Advertisement