Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Definitely not the most expensive, probably the cheapest($65), but it's the best for me, because of how much crap it can hold this entire time without squeaking or breaking. https://amzn.to/3i4sEQ5
Jeep Wrangler JL Best tailgate table? 1622412702032
Jeep Wrangler JL Best tailgate table? 569540f6-06a9-4003-bfd9-c81f3d1da75d.__SX1320_SCLZZZZZZZ_
Sponsored

RafterCExplorations

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon/Diesel, 1972 "CJ-5/buggy", 2003 V8 4Runner, 2008 Dodge/Cummins 3500 w/Four Wheel Pop Up camper, 1960 Chevrolet Apache C-10, 1939 Buick Special, Honda XR650R
https://www.deezee.com/product/dz-4469jl-jeep-rear-door-workbench/

Went with this one. Solid, doesn't rattle, US made. It is steel, so slightly heavier than some of the basic/cheaper/aluminum tables. I like that it doesn't use cables for support. I'll probably attach a cutting to the bottom side with rare earth magnets. But we'll see. I'm on the "don't block the air vents" side of the fence. Happy so far.

tempImageEars9B.png

tempImageQD1bZY.png

JeepInTheBush

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Sarge Green)
I went back and forth trying to decide between the GooseGear and Outback table - which has an overwhelming number of excellent reviews online so I think it's definitely a safe bet.

In the end, however, I went for the GooseGear and am loving it so far. It is more expensive, but the build quality is very nice, mounting is rock solid and the hinge system is flawless - not a single bit of wiggle and firm locking/unlocking mechanism.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best tailgate table? tempImagecqQCyL
Jeep Wrangler JL Best tailgate table? tempImageLhTIEv

Mr.BoJangles_91

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Something I haven't seen mentioned in these table threads: do these all work with the Trail Rail system? I have one and am wondering if it needs to be removed for the tables to fit. I know the Mopar one is compatible, but thinking about the others instead.

Sponsored

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Something I haven't seen mentioned in these table threads: do these all work with the Trail Rail system? I have one and am wondering if it needs to be removed for the tables to fit. I know the Mopar one is compatible, but thinking about the others instead.

I think that most of them are not compatible. They would need the large rectangular cut-out for the Trail Rail panel.

Perhaps some may be able to be retrofitted with the panel if here is enough clearance when the table is closed. The storage box ones probably could.

I removed my rear Trail Rail for my Frontrunner table.

Last edited:

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
+1 for Outback Adventure. It's sturdy, quiet, easy to clean and the lower pullout nearly doubles your work space. I recently had to replace my JL and therefore my accessories moved to the new vehicle. Pulling the plastic blind nuts out was difficult and I messed many of them up. I contacted Outback and they mailed me a new set of hardware. Great product and customer service.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best tailgate table? YdI6wWrS4xfadIUjm5lvw7jQ=w2560-h1440-no?authuser=0
Awsome! do you have any more pictures showing the back with door closed ? I think I have that same exact cooler ..

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
How easy was it to remove the Trail Rail from tail gate? Still waiting for mine to get built; but I kind of goofed and ordered Trail Rail without realizing the potential conflict.

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Super easy. I think it was only two bare sockethead bolts.

You still get the rails in the bed and the movable mounts.

Look into the organiser bar, which seems to be the only additional accessory so far. It's a horizontal fence that you can move around to corral your groceries/junk. I find mine to be extremely useful.

Sponsored

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
I think that most of them are not compatible. They would need the large rectangular cut-out for the Trail Rail panel.

Perhaps some may be able to be retrofitted with the panel if here is enough clearance when the table is closed. The storage box ones probably could.

Dang. Thanks for the reply. Guess I might need to remove mine too, lol. Oh well.

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
MOPAR
Jeep Wrangler JL Best tailgate table? 394E6FF3-253E-4EE5-95CE-97BAC2042F7A
Jeep Wrangler JL Best tailgate table? F72FC18B-3F08-433C-9727-79EEE0CA86EB

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

I went back and forth trying to decide between the GooseGear and Outback table - which has an overwhelming number of excellent reviews online so I think it's definitely a safe bet.

In the end, however, I went for the GooseGear and am loving it so far. It is more expensive, but the build quality is very nice, mounting is rock solid and the hinge system is flawless - not a single bit of wiggle and firm locking/unlocking mechanism.

Looks legit but seems to completely cover the air pressure vents.. no issues with that?

devonn216

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon 4xe

I really like the Goose Gear table, but the higher price and the loss of cutting table length compared to the Outback may dissuade me.
Sponsored