Sponsored

Ball joint, axle shaft question

First Name
Nehemiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019/2020 Jeep wrangler
So I looked on the link posted, evidently their math is a little screwed up, I can buy a ball joint with the sleeve for 75 per side so 150 for those, then the ball joints without the sleeve for 70 per side, so if I buy them individually it's 10 dollars cheaper than if I bought the set together, which is 300, and individually it'd be 290 so if I was getting these I'd buy them individually instead of the set together,
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
So I looked on the link posted, evidently their math is a little screwed up, I can buy a ball joint with the sleeve for 75 per side so 150 for those, then the ball joints without the sleeve for 70 per side, so if I buy them individually it's 10 dollars cheaper than if I bought the set together, which is 300, and individually it'd be 290 so if I was getting these I'd buy them individually instead of the set together,
First off, in my opinion, ball joints are not a good place to try saving money. After a lot of reading on the topic, smart money is on the Dynatrac HD set. Also, when looking into knurled and not knurled versions, the knurled ones are only used when the bored hole that they're pressed into is worn and slightly oversized. For a clean bore, not knurled is used.