Okietryon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, F350
Hello
we are getting read to order a JLU Rubicon and having different thoughts,on the top. We have a golden retriever that we train and compete with in hunt tests and field trials. I really like the soft top but worried about the handling the back window. I know,you can slide the window out but then I have to store the window while we get the dogs in and out of their crates. On my old Jeep, CJ7, we,could,roll,up the window and secure it. Can we do that with the new window on the Jeep? People are saying that we should go with the hard top but as I said I really like the soft top

what are the problems with rolling up the back window?

thank you
Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
what are the problems with rolling up the back window?
A few folks claim to do it without problems. I'd be afraid that, over time, it would damage the thingie strips on each side. If you're just interested in temporarily having it open to load and unload the dogs you can just unfasten the bottom and sides and then flip it up on top of the jeep.

OP
OP

Okietryon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, F350
A few folks claim to do it without problems. I'd be afraid that, over time, it would damage the thingie strips on each side. If you're just interested in temporarily having it open to load and unload the dogs you can just unfasten the bottom and sides and then flip it up on top of the jeep.
Thank you for the reply. I’ll go to a dealer see how that works
Sponsored