Sponsored

Average stock JL/JLU lift height diagram.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
After a few months of research I modified this diagram that can be used as a consistent baseline for comparing stock JL front height to lifted rigs. This diagram measures suspension height ONLY. It bypasses the need to consider tires and tire pressure or body lift.
We used the same style of diagram in the JK world to track how much lift we got over stock when adding certain springs and/or spacers..
These numbers come from an average of measurements taken from factory Jeeps sitting on the dealer lots. Bear in mind Rubicons tend to sit more level and may be 1/2” taller only in the front. Sports and Saharas tend to have a rake. All models are the same height in the rear with the exception of some with Max tow which can be a bit higher in the back. Next step will be the proper measurements and diagram for measuring the rear.

Factory springs are not meant as lift springs they are designed to carry more or less weight dependent on your vehicle options. If you want actual lift it’s highly advised to instal proper springs designed to lift your vehicle.

Jeep Wrangler JL Average stock JL/JLU lift height diagram. 751C18AC-43E8-48E5-BAF7-3E1DB3898C4A
Sponsored

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
I’m at 12”&21” on a Sport with a 1” front spacer. The difference of 1/8” can easily be from hunched over perspective, tape measure bow, not wanting to fully kneel in my work khakis…