Sponsored

Aux switches. Yes, another thread.

Sonny Hooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Can’t find an answer through search, so I’m sorry to post yet another aux thread, but here’s my question:

I installed the aux switches in my stock JLUR. No issues. Took it to the dealership this morning. They programmed it for me. All switches light up, my light bar works.

The issue I have, the settings don’t appear on my 8.4” screen. I’ve tried the Uconnect reset procedure, but nothing. I’m going to take the ground loose from the battery and see if that works, but can’t until later tonight.

Any ideas? It all works fine but no settings.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sonny Hooper

Sonny Hooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Well apparently it just takes time, the settings appeared after several hours.

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Can’t find an answer through search, so I’m sorry to post yet another aux thread, but here’s my question:

I installed the aux switches in my stock JLUR. No issues. Took it to the dealership this morning. They programmed it for me. All switches light up, my light bar works.

The issue I have, the settings don’t appear on my 8.4” screen. I’ve tried the Uconnect reset procedure, but nothing. I’m going to take the ground loose from the battery and see if that works, but can’t until later tonight.

Any ideas? It all works fine but no settings.
Sonny, did the switches light up at all before having the sewer flash? I just installed. Tried to have the dealer flash but I have to make an appointment. I already have a Tazer in order. Just trying to decide if I need to trouble shoot anything before while I have time. I feel really confident in install but switches don’t even light up. Not sure if that’s normal. Thanks.
Sponsored