2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Sahara Unlimited

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
I ordered with the dual top package and storage bag. I don't have photos of the bag, and my wife has the jeep in another state right now, but the windows fit nicely into the bag. Felt deviders to keep them seperated. It is kind of a bear to get behind the seat. The ends curl a little. We put the soft top on, then immediately took the windows out and stored them. So i cant tell yet how they will hold up.
10015.jpeg

OP
OP

codecraig

First Name
craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Sahara Unlimited
I ordered with the dual top package and storage bag. I don't have photos of the bag, and my wife has the jeep in another state right now, but the windows fit nicely into the bag. Felt deviders to keep them seperated. It is kind of a bear to get behind the seat. The ends curl a little. We put the soft top on, then immediately took the windows out and stored them. So i cant tell yet how they will hold up.
10015.jpeg
Yea it seemed like they would curl, curious how it looks after having it stored in the bag for while. Thanks for sharing.

jravin

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2004 L J
Occupation
Director of IT
I have been using the bag for several weeks now with my JLUR. I will agree with OldGuy in that the 3 windows fit into the bag like a hand in glove. I have had zero issues with folds or bends in the windows and I believe the fit in my Unlimited may be a little better than the 2 doors. It straps to the headrest in the back seat and the ends curl around just a little, nothing that causes any issues. The windows are very well protected in the bag and it takes up very little space in the rear area.
All in all I am very pleased with it albeit it is a little costly. But then again so would be replacing windows if and when you can get them.
Sponsored