First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
I bought some vent decals a few weeks ago. Really only place I could get the design I wanted so I just have to be patient. I figure I’ll get them before Thanksgiving. Is what it is. They do good work. Just takes awhile. My second order. I do hate having to nudge them though. What happened on my first order Nudged then received.
They are definitely quality decals. Hopefylly the wait won't be as long as you are expecting.
I am looking to make another order be I'm going to wait until the first of the year.
Sponsored

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
They are definitely quality decals. Hopefylly the wait won't be as long as you are expecting.
I am looking to make another order be I'm going to wait until the first of the year.
I've already been in touch with @andrew4fins and the answer is the same as it has been every time this thread or one like it pops up. Updates are available any time, just reach out! I am extremely busy and have stayed that way for a long time so yes, it's going to likely take a bit longer than you might want, but I am always here for a response.

Thanks for everyone's understanding and kind words!