any trade-ins yet

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
My 2019 JL's MSRP was $53K and paid $46K on it back in late spring and out of curiosity went to both Carvana and Vroom and got offers of $37.5K on one and $38.0K at the other (forget which offered what). Understanding they have to make a profit it was still a bit lower than what i expected.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Talking to one salesman you were able to determine that was the best offer in the country? And of course he wouldn't show you anything that contradicts what he is telling you is a fair offer.
Clearly you lack reading comprehension skills. It wasn't a salesman, it was the used car manager. Maybe you have issues with getting screwed on price at the dealership but I don't. He wasn't pulling anything. He gave me close to 50k. I don't see anyone getting anything near that....

Huskywrangler

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Clearly you lack reading comprehension skills. It wasn't a salesman, it was the used car manager. Maybe you have issues with getting screwed on price at the dealership but I don't. He wasn't pulling anything. He gave me close to 50k. I don't see anyone getting anything near that....

Yeah that's what it is. Show me a JK that you would have gotten 55k for.
Sponsored