RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I am so glad to be part of the Jeep community again! :jk: :clap:

I owned a CJ back in high school and loved it. Then of course life get's in the way and you have to put priorities first. Now that the kids are all gone we picked up a '19 JLUR. Yes we went with the 4 door. But to look in the back seat and see your twin grandsons smiling from ear to ear :):) and raising their arms up in the air squealing to their hearts content is a sight that just warms my heart! They love riding around with the top and doors off, and so do Nana & Papa :rock:.
Sounds like Nana & Papa are grandparenting right! (That’s something I’m looking forward to!)
Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Wondering why you would try to turn a thread about a guy expressing his sheer enjoyment about his Jeep into a 2 door versus 4 door debate. Doesn't seem like the place to inject such stupidity.
I am just stating how much fun a 2-D is in my opinion. I never initiated a debate on why the 2-D is more fun than the 4-D. Jeeps are fun and 2-D are more fun to some people including me, as a few people liked my post. Nobody is here now debating 2-D vs. 4-D and I didn't come back to argue about it. Maybe you should look up the definition of debate pal. I don't get the aggression honestly, time to go out and chill :beer: :jk:buddy.

People joke about these things all the time in the Jeep community. 4 door (school bus) vs. 2 door (mini jeep), sahara (saharicon) vs. rubicon, etc... It is all "bar talk" within the jeep community. Relax.

jespey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR White; 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Nice,they sure stay clean in Fl.
Lol. I had forgotten that until this past weekend took a trip to Charlotte NC and in SC they were treating the interstate with salt brine because of the snowy forecast! Couldn’t avoid it. What a mess! Even our dirt is cleaner in FL.